Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello Islanders

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:14 PM
  • 29 Replies
  • 780 Total Views

I haven't been stopping in as much as I use to...

What's new in here? 

Has Red come back through...? I miss her. I see djin is back and active. 

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rileyscute
by Beccasgorgeous on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

howdy..here I am again

crazyblondemom
by Taking a dump on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:30 PM
1 mom liked this

It's so exciting to see where I will pop up next. 

Quoting Rileyscute:

howdy..here I am again

SnakePitSnake
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:42 PM
Hey girl. How's misfits?? I have terrible attention and focus problems. I can only manage to remember a few groups on a daily basis.
muzzyh
by Perfect 10 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello. I'm moving stuff today.
crazyblondemom
by Taking a dump on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:47 PM

It's been rather nice lately. We got rid of a coupld tards so it's been very nice... One can actually have conversation with out someone chiming in about how big of an attention whore they are.

Quoting SnakePitSnake: Hey girl. How's misfits?? I have terrible attention and focus problems. I can only manage to remember a few groups on a daily basis.

crazyblondemom
by Taking a dump on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Moving is always fun....Okay not really. 

Quoting muzzyh: Hello. I'm moving stuff today.

SnakePitSnake
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:52 PM
So summer is gone?? *har har*

Quoting crazyblondemom:

It's been rather nice lately. We got rid of a coupld tards so it's been very nice... One can actually have conversation with out someone chiming in about how big of an attention whore they are.

Quoting SnakePitSnake: Hey girl. How's misfits?? I have terrible attention and focus problems. I can only manage to remember a few groups on a daily basis.

crazyblondemom
by Taking a dump on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:01 PM

You no like summer?

Quoting SnakePitSnake: So summer is gone?? *har har*
Quoting crazyblondemom:

SnakePitSnake
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:22 PM
Well, she *is* the only person I've ever come across, online or elsewhere, to tell me that I deserved to be raped/killed/forced to abort my children.

My high offense was typing the word special as S-P-E-S-H-U-L. yeah.

Quoting crazyblondemom:

You no like summer?

Quoting crazyblondemom:

crazyblondemom
by Taking a dump on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:57 PM

Would it shock you that I have seen worse on CM?

Quoting SnakePitSnake: Well, she *is* the only person I've ever come across, online or elsewhere, to tell me that I deserved to be raped/killed/forced to abort my children. My high offense was typing the word special as S-P-E-S-H-U-L. yeah.
Quoting crazyblondemom:

You no like summer?

Quoting crazyblondemom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)