Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey becca! (Stay out lalina! )

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:50 AM
  • 84 Replies
  • 2205 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Lick my clit.... 

*snort*

harlot is having a manic episode again. 

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SnakePitSnake
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:51 AM
Barf..lol
Djinn83
by DYKEFIEND on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:53 AM
2 moms liked this

Hahaha. Yeah, that made me throw up in my mouth a bit.

but admittedly I did laugh. It's just so..... Out there. Hahaha. I'd rather say suck my dick, at least that's kind of funny.

Quoting SnakePitSnake: Barf..lol

SnakePitSnake
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:54 AM
I literally envision Linda Blair (Regan) half the time. LICK MY CLIT! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!!
SASSYCJB
by sweet sassy molassey on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:19 AM
Lol
SnakePitSnake
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Fucking recap. Harlot starts an innocuous looking thread in HOIR about spending her man's money because she's "depressed," then brings up ei twice, with two different posters. She creams her panties when she's able to get it off her chest how much she HATES ei. The usual twisting shit and intense rage at perceived attacks like we see in every narcissist.

Ei admins pop in to see why she's saying ei is for pussies and cunts and since she has no substantial reason other than her intense rage at being booted/ rejected, she continues to insult anyone and everyone. She never answers the questions originally asked.

She ignores dj which is ironic because dj misses her dramz. She shits on people who've defended her right to be in ei, like Rileys and abcde.

She works in some of the usual ass kissing of noobs and anyone just new to her.

She makes disparaging remarks about my looks and Rebel's. And she adds in that her private group is basically a running slam book where we are all called even worse names than cunt. Making the other members of it look two faced, but that's 'kay cause harlot charm..err, her horrible life, justify her atrocious behavior.

and if you disagree with her, you can LICK HER CLIT!!!
The.Last.Rebel
by Rope Bunny on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:36 AM
Y'all were cracking me up lol.
Lalina0508
by TheatricsOnTap on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:48 AM
*sigh*

Just to get one thing straight I've also gone to Harlot numerous times to ask her to stop engaging. I wish you'd all back off one another cause i have friends on both sides and i HATE being in the middle like this :((

But whatever. I feel like I'm schooling my kids... mom he hit me! Well he pushed me first! That's cause you told me to shut up! Did not! Did too!

At the end of the day i don't give a shit anymore who started what. I just want some peace and fucking quiet. So I'm done. Say and do whatever you guys want to one another. I'm not taking sides in this. And I'm not saying another word about it. I don't even fucking care right now.
Rileyscute
by Beccasgorgeous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Omg..I laughed so damn hard at that reply..I even had to screenshot that shit..

Just so you know...I have never had an issue with clit...clit clit clit
The.Last.Rebel
by Rope Bunny on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:33 AM
Ooh girl, you better move this to the welcome mat! Lmfao
Djinn83
by DYKEFIEND on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:25 PM
2 moms liked this

Why? When she has SSers who send her shit anyways?

and lalina- I have every right to go to her to defend this group when she decides to attack it. Fuck that noise. 

Quoting The.Last.Rebel: Ooh girl, you better move this to the welcome mat! Lmfao

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)