Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have to break up

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:57 PM
  • 17 Replies
  • 459 Total Views
With vodka. Last night was really fun, but went bed with a headache.
Maybe it was the 8 cigarettes. I don't know.
Hopefully it was the cigs.
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FireDragonLibra
by TransJack on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Take some tylenol with a nice fizzy coke. Eat something greasy too. That usually helps me after an overindulgence.
PeachiMommy
by we likey on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:00 PM
3 moms liked this

Drink tons of water!

Awww I can't wait until I can get shit faced and smoke again.

12345abcde54321
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this
You should have posted a photo of the two side by side in the challenge thread lol. Did you see that you won again? Lol
mama24sweeties
by Tomato Ho on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:02 PM

I miss drinking. I haven't had a drink since last November. It messes with my crazy meds.

mama24sweeties
by Tomato Ho on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:05 PM
4 moms liked this

I take that back...I did have a glass of wine or five. But I don't classify that as drinking. I call it drinking when I really tie one on.

muzzyh
by Perfect 10 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:44 PM
I filled myself with coffee and a bagel this morning, and then I decided to sweat it out. I'm feeling pretty good now, although I want to eat everything I look at. Stupid hangover.

Quoting FireDragonLibra: Take some tylenol with a nice fizzy coke. Eat something greasy too. That usually helps me after an overindulgence.
muzzyh
by Perfect 10 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:48 PM
3 moms liked this
I'd love to post 2- one of my Garmin next to one of me stuffing my face with spring rolls at midnight while spilling my vodka soda all over myself because I'm also "dancing"(?).

Quoting 12345abcde54321: You should have posted a photo of the two side by side in the challenge thread lol. Did you see that you won again? Lol
ladiefurious
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I love you more each and every fucking day

Quoting mama24sweeties:

I take that back...I did have a glass of wine or five. But I don't classify that as drinking. I call it drinking when I really tie one on.

Djinn83
by DYKEFIEND on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:09 PM

You are probably dehydrated and in a calorie deficit from all that running. Both of which will make hangovers worse. 

Soulprncs2
by PrincessBroad on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:35 PM

I want greasy food and I didn't eat.  I could go for some chili cheese tater tots. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)