Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

has anybody had the stomach to watch the video?

Posted by   + Show Post

Apparantly there is a video of the beheading of an American journalist available for the viewing of the whole world. How disgusting. I can't even look at the pictures. Gross.

by on Aug. 20, 2014 at 2:34 PM
Replies (61-63):
TheRealMcBeal
by Still Suspect on Sep. 2, 2014 at 4:56 PM

well according to media reports there is another video. Haven't seen any link to watch it, not that I would. These people are disgusting. Do you think they're a bunch of amatuers as some media outlets have insinuated or do you think they are capapble of large scale attacks on American soil?

Just my tin hat pinging a little, but I remember how anti-getting involved in the Syrian conflict most Americans felt last year. Do you think we are being "shown" these videos in an attempt to get us onboard with air strikes in Syria?

FireDragonLibra
by sobbing bag of beard on Sep. 2, 2014 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this
No, I refuse to watch any of the beheading videos that ISIS puts out.
Djinn83
by lainey's idol on Sep. 3, 2014 at 7:13 AM

Yes, they have billions of dollars, the man power, and plenty of westerners to do their bidding. Isis is also reported to be In Juarez, near El Paso. Fort bliss commanding general has been briefed.

and the air strikes last year was against Assad, to help the rebels. Guess who some of the rebels are/were? Yup... iSIS. Some say if we had helped the rebels then isis wouldn't have gotten a foot hold... But that's horseshit. If we had strikes last year, isis would have all of Syria. (I was with striking Syria/assad over their use of chemical weapons btw. )

Quoting TheRealMcBeal:

well according to media reports there is another video. Haven't seen any link to watch it, not that I would. These people are disgusting. Do you think they're a bunch of amatuers as some media outlets have insinuated or do you think they are capapble of large scale attacks on American soil?

Just my tin hat pinging a little, but I remember how anti-getting involved in the Syrian conflict most Americans felt last year. Do you think we are being "shown" these videos in an attempt to get us onboard with air strikes in Syria?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)