Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

princessjasminee

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 1:44 PM
  • 60 Replies
  • 3010 Total Views
Fake or just a fucked up shit storm?
I can't decide.
by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DustRadio
by kinkiest prude on Aug. 26, 2014 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes.

loopymom4
by HeartlessNoSoulBitch on Aug. 26, 2014 at 2:13 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't know.
I wish I could get some of those pansy ass hypocrite holier than thou bitch button humping crybabies from political debate over here. They won't come cause they're scared and they need to stand behind their BBC mommies sorry ass skirt so nobody will be able to call them on their bullshit. They think they're hot shit. I think they're a pile of hot shit.
KarmaChameleon
by FuckinLizardKing on Aug. 26, 2014 at 2:33 PM
Which thread is this?

Quoting loopymom4: I don't know.
I wish I could get some of those pansy ass hypocrite holier than thou bitch button humping crybabies from political debate over here. They won't come cause they're scared and they need to stand behind their BBC mommies sorry ass skirt so nobody will be able to call them on their bullshit. They think they're hot shit. I think they're a pile of hot shit.
loopymom4
by HeartlessNoSoulBitch on Aug. 26, 2014 at 2:35 PM
3 moms liked this
The whole damn board.

Quoting KarmaChameleon: Which thread is this?

loopymom4
by HeartlessNoSoulBitch on Aug. 26, 2014 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this
The whole damn board.

Quoting KarmaChameleon: Which thread is this?

DGenzo
by The Realest on Aug. 26, 2014 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this

that thread is fucking weird

SuperGirlAgain
by SB/SC GIF impaired on Aug. 26, 2014 at 4:52 PM
Based on the way she spoke, I thought she was raised in a much different culture and possibly foreign born. And then she said she wasn't legally married and had a child but is devoutly Muslim. She claims to have lived a wild life and transformed when she became Muslim (before meeting her dh) but she types broken English and seems to not know how to take care of anything herself which seems to contradict.

Soulprncs2
by EI Favorite on Aug. 26, 2014 at 5:15 PM
3 moms liked this
I say fake! But I think all these posters with outlandish stories are fake until proven real.

Loopy, you still messing with those political debaters, who only know one way to debate? I have a bingo card for them.
KarmaChameleon
by FuckinLizardKing on Aug. 26, 2014 at 5:15 PM
I thought the same when I saw her first post. It reads like a foreigner. But then I thought it was my brain being stereotypical and just reading it that way because she said she was muslim.

But she did say her mom was German so maybe that's why?

Quoting SuperGirlAgain: Based on the way she spoke, I thought she was raised in a much different culture and possibly foreign born. And then she said she wasn't legally married and had a child but is devoutly Muslim. She claims to have lived a wild life and transformed when she became Muslim (before meeting her dh) but she types broken English and seems to not know how to take care of anything herself which seems to contradict.

HanScarlet
by Who is this HanS? on Aug. 26, 2014 at 6:15 PM

I think it's freaking shady, I still cannot tell if she lives in Buffalo now or she's moving there... she's been really odd with her updates... I think she might be a faker...

also why are maine and mondo not friends? is that just a thing that has always been?  I like them both so found it suprising 

Loopy what SOul said, are you still going to political debate board?  you're a sadist if you are lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)