Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Periods. Ugh. Fucking thing sprang on me just as I got home and I leaked. And now the stupid thing is so heavy I have to change every half hour. I HATE YOU menstral cramps!!! That is all.
by on Aug. 27, 2014 at 9:38 PM
Replies (11-14):
DGenzo
by The Realest on Aug. 28, 2014 at 6:48 AM

yeah Diva cup. I am terrified but my AF is typically light so it may be ok , Just sounds like taking it out can get messy

Quoting MamaCC2013: I used to not mind mine. Until I got my copper IUD. And it turned the bitch heavy and mean. But I guess its worth it. A diva cup? I've never used one out of fear either.
Quoting DGenzo:

ugh  nothing sucks worse

I am still waiting for the bitch to arrive but I think my whacky schedule change has pushed her arrival to the most inconvenient time

and I have a sample of one of those cups, but I am scared to use it

Lalina0508
by ladorable evening on Aug. 28, 2014 at 7:19 AM
Maybe we are syncing? I got mine on Monday. And i hate that I seem like the only woman to still get her period on the mirena iud!
MamaCC2013
by ray of sunshine on Aug. 28, 2014 at 12:41 PM

Lol, sounds like you, Djinn and I are all syncing.. For the love of goodness why?! Why does this happen? My last one was Aug. 1. Blahh. Yeah, I haven't heard of any woman getting their period still after having Mirena. You must be a special case!

Quoting Lalina0508: Maybe we are syncing? I got mine on Monday. And i hate that I seem like the only woman to still get her period on the mirena iud!

12345abcde54321
by French Maid on Aug. 28, 2014 at 4:43 PM

I got my period today too lol. I ain't letting it hold me back tho - I'm going swimming this afternoon AND doing an exercise class that involves lots of jumping around.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN