Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think of the "Ask a" threads on BHB?

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2014 at 2:06 PM
  • 17 Replies
  • 761 Total Views

GOD!!  I am so bored.  There is a 3 day weekend ahead.  It is raining and there is no drama to be found.  Damn!!! Who let in all the boring people on the BHB?

So what do you think of the "ask a" threads that seem to be popping up?  I think they suck and I really don't care.  Really need to ask a crime scene cleaner?  Watch a friggin crime show and see how much brain splatters on the wall.  It is fucking gross...end of story!!!

And what are you sick of seeing over there, too?  I am sick of people saying others are victim blaming.  I am sick of the discrimnation threads.  Also, done with the racism threads.  I guess they go hand in hand with the discrimnation threads. 

by on Aug. 30, 2014 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ladiefurious
by let down your hair on Aug. 30, 2014 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate the whole fucking place. It's booooooooring. 

loopymom4
by HeartlessNoSoulBitch on Aug. 30, 2014 at 2:52 PM
Yeah new posters think they're so clever with the "ask a" and chat threads. I never open the ask a threads. I'm sick of somebody posting suicide threads. It's like the thing to do these days. I'm heartless.
Soulprncs2
by EI Favorite on Aug. 30, 2014 at 4:28 PM
2 moms liked this
I thought it was a little amusing when a few of the suicide threads didn't get many responses. I don't get the chat threads. I get bored and leave.
Quoting loopymom4: Yeah new posters think they're so clever with the "ask a" and chat threads. I never open the ask a threads. I'm sick of somebody posting suicide threads. It's like the thing to do these days. I'm heartless.
SuperGirlAgain
by To The Rescue! on Aug. 30, 2014 at 4:35 PM
I'm sick of the Wolven whatever invading the chat thread. That WAS my hang while drama has been low but now I won't even stay there.

I got a haircut today and everything and didn't even bhb while there.
Lalina0508
by ladorable evening on Aug. 30, 2014 at 4:38 PM
I only read the threads I'm interested in. Ask a and otherwise. But I'm hardly there.

Is it true the threads have a 10k limit now??
loopymom4
by HeartlessNoSoulBitch on Aug. 30, 2014 at 5:10 PM
Like anyone wants to read a 10,000 post thread. Lawd have mercy!
Soulprncs2
by EI Favorite on Aug. 30, 2014 at 5:28 PM

I was happy with the 1000 limit.  It is easier to follow. 

foggypop
by Snarling Hosebeast on Aug. 30, 2014 at 6:06 PM
4 moms liked this

Go start an "Ask an EI-er" thread ;-)

Thebubz
by pretty kitty on Aug. 30, 2014 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Most of the "ask a" threads are dumb. There are also quite a few woe is me posts. The Christmas begging will be starting up again soon.
loopymom4
by HeartlessNoSoulBitch on Aug. 30, 2014 at 8:09 PM
I wonder if they'd let that stay. Hurry, somebody that's already banned go male a new account and do it. I need some FUN tonight!

Quoting foggypop:

Go start an "Ask an EI-er" thread ;-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN