Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WittyPuff!

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:59 PM
  • 222 Replies
  • 25250 Total Views
Is on my birth board. Anyone remember her? I felt like sharing.

I'm so confused, who was the breastfeeding mother who had pizza thrown at her, mismatched socks or witty puff? Is witty puff the one with the mom issues?
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nodramallama0
by Nailed It on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:37 PM
That was mismatched socks. I'm on your birth board as well, I've posted about some of her posts on there. She's still around, I don't believe socks is anymore unless she reincarnated.
Eastcoastmom24
by Always New haha on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, was mismatched... Why? What's going on with wittymess?
nodramallama0
by Nailed It on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:26 PM
Nothing that I've seen. The most recent thing was on the bb asking people to post pics of their 1 month olds.

Quoting Eastcoastmom24: Yes, was mismatched... Why? What's going on with wittymess?
Eastcoastmom24
by Always New haha on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:45 PM
Meant to quote OP... I'm dumb today.

Quoting nodramallama0: Nothing that I've seen. The most recent thing was on the bb asking people to post pics of their 1 month olds.

Quoting Eastcoastmom24: Yes, was mismatched... Why? What's going on with wittymess?
Eastcoastmom24
by Always New haha on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:48 PM
So, what's going on with witty?

Quoting PeachiMommy: Is on my birth board. Anyone remember her? I felt like sharing.

I'm so confused, who was the breastfeeding mother who had pizza thrown at her, mismatched socks or witty puff? Is witty puff the one with the mom issues?
janey1616
by Fuck You Debbay! on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:03 PM
I think mismatched did reincarnate. I feel like there was a post recently where everyone called her out for the pizza stuff.
SPQR
by Still Suspect on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:09 PM
Talk of Socks reminded me.... Can I ask the groups' thoughts on HotDiggityDog? Or, if you're here, can I ask what's up with you?

I am kinda feeling alone in the Twilight Zone with my thoughts on her.

nodramallama0
by Nailed It on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:17 PM
I'm pretty sure HDD is legit, but I see what you mean...
nodramallama0
by Nailed It on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:17 PM
I meant to quote you!

Quoting SPQR: Talk of Socks reminded me.... Can I ask the groups' thoughts on HotDiggityDog? Or, if you're here, can I ask what's up with you?

I am kinda feeling alone in the Twilight Zone with my thoughts on her.

nodramallama0
by Nailed It on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:19 PM
I knew you meant op, but I'm on the same bb and I was just letting you know what I saw. Not sure if op saw something different or not. Sorry, didn't mean to confuse you or anything!

Quoting Eastcoastmom24: Meant to quote OP... I'm dumb today.

Quoting nodramallama0: Nothing that I've seen. The most recent thing was on the bb asking people to post pics of their 1 month olds.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)