Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wtf is wrong with him? McChickens are delicious!

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:28 AM
  • 17 Replies
  • 761 Total Views
 49697 1072LINKEDIN 159COMMENTMORE

A picky eater was jailed Tuesday for reportedly using a McDonald's McChicken sandwich as a weapon against his pregnant wife, according to a police report.

Marvin Tramaine Hill II, 21, admitted to police that he threw the sandwich at his wife "because he doesn't like them." Hill was arrested for simple domestic assault and taken to the Polk County Jail.

Des Moines police met with Hill at the couple's home in the 1400 block of 13th Street. Hill told police it was actually his wife who assaulted him.

Hill said his wife woke him up around 1 p.m. with a McChicken in hand. He admitted to police that he became upset and threw the sandwich at her, then picked up some of the bun, throwing it at her again.

The woman went to the bathroom to clean herself up but Hill followed her and began recording her using his cellphone, which he later shared with police. In the video, police saw the woman knock the phone out of his hands.

Hill's wife had mayonnaise on her shirt and face when officers located her. According to the woman, Hill had forcefully smashed the bun into her face.

Police noted that the woman's nose was swollen and believed Hill was trying to entice the woman into knocking the phone out of his hands to make her appear aggressive, the report stated. Hill was arrested and his weapons permit was confiscated.

He has since been released from Polk County Jail.

This article was updated Dec. 4.

49697 1072LINKEDIN 159COMMENTMORE
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SweetPea898
by Most Adorbs on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:38 AM
2 moms liked this
Prepare for a new BHB anon: my husband tried to kill me with a chicken sandwich.

Hey, at least is wasn't Wendy's. Between the baconator and the chili fries, they get too much play as it is.
Flashthevash
by Still Suspect on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:58 AM
One time after working a particularly brutal and long shift at hooters I came home ravenous and looking forward to the salad my boyfriend picked up for me from Chipotle. To my absolute horror there was rice in my salad. RICE! In a salad! I was furious and I threw it at him.

It was one of my more ridiculous moments, thankfully he just called me a bitch instead of calling the police and pressing charges.

Strawberrywino
by WorkItOut on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:59 AM
Have you had the new buffalo ranch mcchicken? It is all kinds of spices and delicious.
LuckyFKcharms
by FuckToyAutocorrect on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:59 AM
I'm not impressed! I smashed a flamethrower burger from Dairyqueen in my Ex's face 😂
PineappleRhinoc
by RhineapplePineoc on Dec. 4, 2014 at 11:57 AM
4 moms liked this
Is there food in his mouth in that mugshot? Did they make him eat the McChicken??
bschaad
by SpadersVader on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I love McChickens. They're my favorite. I can't believe they wasted one.
SmilingSparklin
by flazéda on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:04 PM
She should have gagged that bastard with it. Let him sleep until 1 pm and she wakes him up with food? And he was mad? He should have been embarrassingly grateful.
FireDragonLibra
by TransJack on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. He looks kind of abashed in his mugshot. "Why did I get arrested over a McChicken off the dollar menu?". Shame on him, I would've eaten that processed chicken sandwich happily.
AngrySprinkles
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this

You know its healthier (other than sodium) to order 2 mcchickens than to order a mcchicken and a large fry. Honestly though, If I am gonna calorie splurge and go to mcdonalds, I am probably gonna order 2 mcchickens AND a large fry. Heck I might order 3 mcchickens. I swear those things have crack in them or something

foggypop
by AfterMyOwnHeart on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:39 PM

McChicken mayo is amazing with fries. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)