Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stalking Snowflake!

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 1:37 AM
  • 27 Replies
  • 1874 Total Views
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Baelynx
by Under Construction on Dec. 20, 2014 at 1:42 AM

Thank you Rebel! But dear god that's a lot of pages to goat! "Cliff" notes plz? (I hope bhbers get my "" joke)

bigberrypop
by PurdyGurl on Dec. 20, 2014 at 1:56 AM
I tried to skip through it. Where'd the stalking come in? And did it get closed because of the deleted vios? Still confused. Other than the snowflake being BlessedSheena lol
SuperGirlAgain
by ┬┐What is rank? on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:02 AM
Can I get a recap? I really don't want to read all that.
OlafAshley
by Still Suspect on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:21 AM
It's basically everyone telling OP that her snowflake does not post on the bhb and her saying that she can post about her snowflake whereever she wants and she will continue to be nice despite us being a bunch on meanines. She also posted on several other boards for her snowflake. Then she went off the wall and said a prayer. I have the deleted comment. Give me a minute.
OlafAshley
by Still Suspect on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:24 AM
I didn't get a SS but I C&Ped.

SATAN I REBUKE EVERY ATTACK YOU ARE TRYING TO THROW AT ME, I REBUKE THOSE ON THIS BOARD THAT HAVE WISHED MEAN THINGS ON ME AND MY LOVE ONES. I REBUKE THOSE WORDS OF HATE, I REBUKE WORDS OF DEPRESSION, I REBUKE WORDS OF UNKINDNESS. DEVIL YOU ARE A LIAR, NOT EVERYONE HAS AN EVIL HEART, NOT EVERYONE LIVES HATEFUL. I WILL CONTINUE TO BE NICE AND I WILL CONTINUE TO DO NICE THINGS FOR MY FLAKELY. CONTINUE TO ATTACK ME BUT YOU WILL NOT WIN. IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLY GHOST I PRAY. AMEN

Valkyrine
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:39 AM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Oh, wow.

Wow. Good catch on the c&p.

Quoting OlafAshley: I didn't get a SS but I C&Ped.

SATAN I REBUKE EVERY ATTACK YOU ARE TRYING TO THROW AT ME, I REBUKE THOSE ON THIS BOARD THAT HAVE WISHED MEAN THINGS ON ME AND MY LOVE ONES. I REBUKE THOSE WORDS OF HATE, I REBUKE WORDS OF DEPRESSION, I REBUKE WORDS OF UNKINDNESS. DEVIL YOU ARE A LIAR, NOT EVERYONE HAS AN EVIL HEART, NOT EVERYONE LIVES HATEFUL. I WILL CONTINUE TO BE NICE AND I WILL CONTINUE TO DO NICE THINGS FOR MY FLAKELY. CONTINUE TO ATTACK ME BUT YOU WILL NOT WIN. IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLY GHOST I PRAY. AMEN

Baelynx
by Under Construction on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:42 AM

oh, hahaha...that's nuts!

Thanks for the recap!

I can't remember who blessedsheena is...even though her SN sounds familiar...anyone care to share her rise to fame? TIA!

bigberrypop
by PurdyGurl on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Same. Cannot remember. I think she was another that seemed fairly normal at some point. That's how I feel about everyone though lol

Quoting Baelynx:

Thanks for the recap!

I can't remember who blessedsheena is...even though her SN sounds familiar...anyone care to share her rise to fame? TIA!

OlafAshley
by Still Suspect on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:53 AM
1 mom liked this
She was the person who won the first 10,000 limit thread.

Quoting Baelynx:

Thanks for the recap!

Baelynx
by Under Construction on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:32 AM

but nothing else weird, besides that? like no trolling or drama?

Quoting OlafAshley: She was the person who won the first 10,000 limit thread.
Quoting Baelynx:

Thanks for the recap!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)