Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love reading..

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:38 PM
  • 19 Replies
  • 747 Total Views

about all the drama, even when I don't know who or what exactly it is about. It is kinda like trying to catch up on a daytime soap that has been on air for twenty + years. You get engrossed by all the shit stirring, shit flinging and dramatic intros; making it ever so difficult to walk away. 

I am obviously new to the group. I lurked for a few days, off and on, trying to see when would be the best time to introduce myself. I guess, no better time than the present. 

I am not a member on any other mommy forums (that is no a pre-req, correct?), I am due with my first next month. I am 32, I was born on Halloween, I like dark nail polish, the smell of wet dirt and junk food. 

by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fancypants420
by ThundrcrackBabysBACK on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:52 PM
Hello. Most people here are from babycenter, so that's probably why you have no clue what's going on.
HarleyQN
by Still Suspect on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:56 PM

Quoting fancypants420: Hello. Most people here are from babycenter, so that's probably why you have no clue what's going on.

Well that combined with the fact that a lot of the drama started with ladies in other groups (on CM); then that drama spilled into here. 

AngrySprinkles
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:59 PM

I am/was on BBC and I was in one of the other groups where a lot of the drama started, and I am still lost. This stuff I am pretty sure goes back years! I am slowly figuring out some things, and I am sure you will too

HarleyQN
by Still Suspect on Dec. 31, 2014 at 5:02 PM

Quoting AngrySprinkles:

I am/was on BBC and I was in one of the other groups where a lot of the drama started, and I am still lost. This stuff I am pretty sure goes back years! I am slowly figuring out some things, and I am sure you will too

I hope so!

Though, it is kinda fun letting my imagination fill in the blanks.

I can envision a Downton Abbey style dinner party, side ways eyes and stern looks from across the table.

Then I read "twat fart" and hear it said with an English accent. 

AngrySprinkles
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 5:07 PM

haha the insults in this group really are something else!  Try imagining something like "herpes riddled syphilitic cum dumpster" in an english accent. 

Quoting HarleyQN:

Quoting AngrySprinkles:

I hope so!

Though, it is kinda fun letting my imagination fill in the blanks.

I can envision a Downton Abbey style dinner party, side ways eyes and stern looks from across the table.

Then I read "twat fart" and hear it said with an English accent. 

FireDragonLibra
by TransJack on Dec. 31, 2014 at 6:24 PM
Hey there Harley.
HarleyQN
by Still Suspect on Dec. 31, 2014 at 7:16 PM
*waves hello*

Quoting FireDragonLibra: Hey there Harley.
Doodlesrevenge
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 7:18 PM
Hi
Pikachu82
by BaDumTssss on Dec. 31, 2014 at 7:34 PM
Haha I fully admit I'm the same way. I spend too much free time here reading. Oh, and hi!
ladiefurious
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 7:37 PM
2 moms liked this
I am in all the groups.. Because I am nosy as fuck. Drama is a wonderful thing. Welcome
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)