Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So I'm a moron

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:11 AM
  • 36 Replies
  • 1153 Total Views

Yikes! It's been forever since I've lived up north. I never had thermals/long johns though. We just had to deal.

the problem here is the wind chill. It's fucking brutal! I don't remember Maryland being this cold. Or maybe I'm not used to it.

here is the windchill for my kids tomorrow morning. Negative 3 when they go to school!

I went to walmart yesterday and they didn't have thermals! Where in the fuck do I find thermals for kids? How else do I keep them warm? Help, apparently I don't know how to deal with real winters.

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
muzzyh
by Perfect 10 on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:33 AM
Target has them in the jammies.
Djinn83
by DYKEFIEND on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:47 AM

We had 2 cold fronts back to back over the holidays. I'm thinking they are sold out everywhere. Grrr. And I don't have time to order from amazon.

Quoting muzzyh: Target has them in the jammies.

DGenzo
by The Realest on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:26 AM

Dicks 

Eastcoastmom24
by Always New haha on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:30 AM
Amazon
bschaad
by SpadersVader on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Any sporting goods store. You can get underarmour, Nike, etc. Sportimg stores should carry something in the hiking area.

Fuck that. That shit is too cold.
Djinn83
by DYKEFIEND on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this

We have a few sporting goods stores here. But fuck paying underarmor prices for the 5 of us! 

I just need some good ole country long johns.

Quoting bschaad: Any sporting goods store. You can get underarmour, Nike, etc. Sportimg stores should carry something in the hiking area. Fuck that. That shit is too cold.

bschaad
by SpadersVader on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:40 AM
It would be expensive. We spend an arm and a leg on the girls' underarmour for softball.

Quoting Djinn83:

We have a few sporting goods stores here. But fuck paying underarmor prices for the 5 of us! 

Quoting bschaad: Any sporting goods store. You can get underarmour, Nike, etc. Sportimg stores should carry something in the hiking area.

Fuck that. That shit is too cold.

DGenzo
by The Realest on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:44 AM

what about TJ Maxx or Kohls ?

Tractor Supply ?

Quoting Djinn83:

Quoting bschaad: Any sporting goods store. You can get underarmour, Nike, etc. Sportimg stores should carry something in the hiking area. Fuck that. That shit is too cold.

Djinn83
by DYKEFIEND on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this

We have a kohls. I'll check it out. It's right by dicks too.

you would think it wouldn't be this difficult to find.

Quoting DGenzo:

Tractor Supply ?

Quoting Djinn83:

DGenzo
by The Realest on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:49 AM

we are completely sold out here too ! We were at target this weekend to exchange a few things from Xmas, and all they had were XS and XXL 

it was ridic

Kohls typically has those packs of tops and bottoms - the waffle knit ones that everyone uses in the country ;)

those are so damn comfortable and last forever

Quoting Djinn83:

We have a kohls. I'll check it out. It's right by dicks too.

you would think it wouldn't be this difficult to find.

Quoting DGenzo:

Tractor Supply ?

Quoting Djinn83:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)