Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MindyKaling2

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 6:56 PM
  • 53 Replies
  • 5977 Total Views
The fuck is wrong with this chick? Her cheese has completely slid off her cracker. Will she be hand slapped for the webslueth page? She should be.
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheBMegatron
by LoveDatTigerDoe on Jan. 20, 2015 at 6:58 PM
Link?
mamzie1
by Still Suspect on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:06 PM
What What? I like mindy
nattyjoe
by Cotton-eyed on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:11 PM
3 moms liked this
Yeah, that wasn't cool at all.

And exactly why I didn't make a thread on the BHB about my missing family member, and was pretty low key about acknowledging it at all when someone else saw about her on the news & created a thread.
fancypants420
by ThundrcrackBabysBACK on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:18 PM
I get that people want to help somehow but, boundaries, ya know?

Quoting nattyjoe: Yeah, that wasn't cool at all.

And exactly why I didn't make a thread on the BHB about my missing family member, and was pretty low key about acknowledging it at all when someone else saw about her on the news & created a thread.
fancypants420
by ThundrcrackBabysBACK on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I must have missed what happened with your family. I hope your family member wa found safe.

nattyjoe
by Cotton-eyed on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:26 PM
5 moms liked this
Exactly.

I really struggled with the idea of creating a thread, because it was difficult to pass up the opportunity to spread the word on such a big site that I have a regular presence on.

Weighing the possibility of someone on the BHB actually being connected to helpful leads versus the possibility of a nuttier member trying to get sleuthy with me personally instead.

It was a relief when someone else happened to see the story after she was on Nancy Grace and started a thread, so I could just comment without being the thread creator.

Quoting fancypants420: I get that people want to help somehow but, boundaries, ya know?

nattyjoe
by Cotton-eyed on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:29 PM
6 moms liked this
Unfortunately, no. Still missing after 3 months.

Her sister is getting married this weekend and it's bittersweet. She was supposed to be a bridesmaid and was really excited about the wedding.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2015/01/15/town-unites-find-one/21846011/

Quoting fancypants420: I must have missed what happened with your family. I hope your family member wa found safe.

fancypants420
by ThundrcrackBabysBACK on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh wow. I'm sorry for your family and still not having any answers. Hugs. 💕

Quoting nattyjoe: Unfortunately, no. Still missing after 3 months.

Her sister is getting married this weekend and it's bittersweet. She was supposed to be a bridesmaid and was really excited about the wedding.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2015/01/15/town-unites-find-one/21846011/

Quoting fancypants420: I must have missed what happened with your family. I hope your family member wa found safe.

The.Last.Rebel
by Rope Bunny on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:36 PM
1 mom liked this

:(

Quoting nattyjoe: Unfortunately, no. Still missing after 3 months.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)