Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Girl Scout Cookies

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 3:42 PM
  • 27 Replies
  • 790 Total Views
DH is in the US this week how does he get his hands on some of the minty girl scout cookies? He brought some home last visit and I feel in love with them but he told me he wone be seeing that person this time!

I neeeeed them!
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fullxbusymom
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:17 PM

They aren't out yet. 

fancypants420
by Fants on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:20 PM
I think it's only certain times of the year that they're available. They do sell grasshoppers or whatever in the regular grocery store though. Kinda the same.
muzzyh
by Perfect 10 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:22 PM
Idk, i feel like they show up as soon as Lent starts and I'm not allowed to eat them until Easter.
Crazyducks
by Cheeky Duck on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:23 PM
What!! He's back there just before Easter what are the chances then? Where would he get them from?
Crazyducks
by Cheeky Duck on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:25 PM
Are the minty? I need the minty ones. I can't believe he won't get any this time!

Quoting fancypants420: I think it's only certain times of the year that they're available. They do sell grasshoppers or whatever in the regular grocery store though. Kinda the same.
fancypants420
by Fants on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:27 PM
Yes! minty and covered in chocolate.

Quoting Crazyducks: Are the minty? I need the minty ones. I can't believe he won't get any this time!

Quoting fancypants420: I think it's only certain times of the year that they're available. They do sell grasshoppers or whatever in the regular grocery store though. Kinda the same.
Thebubz
by pretty kitty on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:28 PM
They're already out here, I've bought and received 2 boxes from coworkers. I'm in CA.
Crazyducks
by Cheeky Duck on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:32 PM
Where does he get them?

He's going to be in Houston.

Quoting Thebubz: They're already out here, I've bought and received 2 boxes from coworkers. I'm in CA.
Crazyducks
by Cheeky Duck on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:33 PM
Ooooo a back up plan!

I'm starting to sound desperate now!

Quoting fancypants420: Yes! minty and covered in chocolate.

Quoting Crazyducks: Are the minty? I need the minty ones. I can't believe he won't get any this time!

lexasmommy411
by Sketchmo on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:38 PM

MMMMMM!!! thin mints, I wait all year for them I don't eat them by the serving size, I eat them by the sleeve, lol. they have the knock off versions in grocery stores, I know dollar general carries thin mint cookies, just not the same :( 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)