Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

introduce yourself!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:01 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 421 Total Views

Why dont you tell us more about you and your family? share whatever you want!!!

I'm the group owner, my name is Holly. From ohio. Love to save money, have fun, play with my kids, do crafts, and write. Our family is 2 adults, 3 kids(5,2,2) and one on the way!!!

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
celestegood
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:06 PM

I'm Celeste.  I'm a 33 year old mom, and I have four kids.  I have a fifteen year old son who is transgendered that I homeschool out of necessity, a ten year old son, a four year old son, and a two year old son. 

I love to read (its my main hobby lol) and I love to spend time with my family.

RissyLee
by Head Admin on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:24 PM
I'm Marissa. I'm a 23 year old single mom. I have one kiddo - an 18 month old son. I'm a preschool teacher. I love reading, cooking, and saving money!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Doodle
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:35 PM

I am 28 years old, married with a 20 month old daughter. We live in KY. Nice to meet youse guys.

things4us5
by Group Owner on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:37 PM

nice to meet you!

Anthonys_mommy1
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:49 PM
My name is Tara. I have 2 amazing kids. Both boys (6, 2.5) and they are extremely hyper. Ive been on PA for a long time but mostly because my oldest ds has a heart condition and finding work was hard in my area. I finally landed a job (yay me) and am off cash assistance. I do get fs because both my boys r "failure to thrive" kids and are on high cal diets. Sucks a lot. I love my boys so much
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
things4us5
by Group Owner on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:34 PM

welcome tara!!!

HayKay
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Hey Gals! I am Jessie a recently single Mom of 2 kids I live in cincinnati, Ohio.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
things4us5
by Group Owner on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Nice to meet you Jessie. I'm in ohio also, closest big city would be akron.

momofchey
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 9:30 PM

I'm Kim, I'm 31 years old,  married, mom to 3 children. 15,12,7.  Nice to meet everyone.

sexy12176
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:00 AM

im rosie36 a mom of 2 daughters im from new jeresy i like to spend time with my daughters take them outside when the weatherisnt hot and watch movies with them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)