Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok want your opinion

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:06 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 189 Total Views

Ok moms I have been working hard on my web site lol and I need your help! I just updated it ( totally changed the look of it radically) could you tell me what you think? Or did you like the first one better? I am asking here so I can know what to do fast,,, to keep it or undo it all and go back. 

Thanks for you help my friends!

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Moma3boyz
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:31 AM

I like it. It is easy to navigate to where I want to go.

suziejax
by Homemaker-Mom Owner on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:17 AM

Thanks moma3boyz,,, also did you hear music on the first page called the front door? And if so was it annoying or welcoming? Thanks for your help! 

Quoting Moma3boyz:

I like it. It is easy to navigate to where I want to go.

wife-4-life
by Homemaker Admin on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:24 AM
I like it! It's good. I do think I liked the sky with clouds background better than the pink. But it's great.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suziejax
by Homemaker-Mom Owner on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Thanks Shannon! Also I am trying to find out did you hear music? Was it good or annoying?

Quoting wife-4-life:

I like it! It's good. I do think I liked the sky with clouds background better than the pink. But it's great.

wife-4-life
by Homemaker Admin on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:35 AM
I am on my phone so I didn't hear any music. When I can get to my laptop, I will check.

Quoting suziejax:

Thanks Shannon! Also I am trying to find out did you hear music? Was it good or annoying?

Quoting wife-4-life:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
homeskoolmama
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:36 AM

The sound is not working on my computer,so I don't know if there was music or not. :( Sorry

Great job. Keep working on it and this will not be the first or last time you totally change it. When I had the homeschool website , I changed it several times before I was satisfied with it. And that was in the days of html work and no templates. haha

wife-4-life
by Homemaker Admin on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Ok, I am on my laptop. The music is cute! It reminds me of a 50's sitcom intro (like Leave it to Beaver etc). I think its good for the welcome page. I wouldn't put it on all the pages (which I don't think you did). Great job Suzie!

Kaylon
by Homemaker on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Suzie,  I LOVE the music!  It brought a smile to my face and like wife 4 life it reminded me of leave it to beaver and such shows.  Made me want to step back into time!

suziejax
by Homemaker-Mom Owner on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Thanks! Its the Donna Reed theme :-) I want moms to feel good who find the site :-) 

Quoting Kaylon:

Suzie,  I LOVE the music!  It brought a smile to my face and like wife 4 life it reminded me of leave it to beaver and such shows.  Made me want to step back into time!

psych_mom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:50 PM

I like the music, but I liked the blue background and the welcome mat on the original page better... just my personal opinion.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)