Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My new herb garden

Posted by on May. 23, 2012 at 3:45 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 104 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I got mohter's day flowers from church in all the little pots so I got some herbs and planted them in them

this container used to be my water fountain I made, but the old washtub finally got holes in the bottom, so it is now another herb garden for the front porch

This flowerbox was hanging from under one of the windows on the playhouse, but I couldn't hardly get behind the hollyhocks to water the flowers and you couldn't see them at all so I took it down and mounted it on the end of the front porch and planted another mini herb garden. These are all the before pictures..you know before they grow, so hoping they all will do well. I don't know that I will use them but I loved the idea of having some herbs growing and the mennonite nurseries were selling  multipacks of different herbs in a 6 pack for $2.50 so I bought some. Will take after pictures later on in the summer...this made me smile today.

by on May. 23, 2012 at 3:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
psych_mom
by on May. 23, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Love your ideas. I want to do an herb garden.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suziejax
by Homemaker-Mom Owner on May. 23, 2012 at 9:39 PM

So awesome! 

I love it! 

Way to go girl!

homeskoolmama
by on May. 26, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Great repurposing! Now you'll have fresh herbs for cooking.

sweets719
by Homemaker Admin on May. 31, 2012 at 9:23 PM

I love it! You did a good job and I can't wait to see pics once they've grown. I've always wanted a herb garden but I haven't tried my hand at it yet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)