Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever...

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 2:08 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 69 Total Views
2 moms liked this
Have you ever had a song just land down in your heart and speak to you? I just heard a song on the radio that I have heard lots, but never really listened to. I just sat there with tears thinking wow. It was a song by Casting Crowns called Jesus Friend of Sinners. There was so much in there that seemed like it was speaking right to me. Anyway if you haven't heard it, it if so worth listening to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
wife-4-life
by Homemaker Admin on Aug. 4, 2012 at 2:45 PM
Yes, I have had that happen a lot recently. Lol. And that is a good song!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 2:59 PM

There are songs that get to me like that. The last one was Third Day's "King of Glory". I was listening to it one night and I could just feel God and the tears were coming on. This was just a couple of weeks ago.

wife-4-life
by Homemaker Admin on Aug. 4, 2012 at 3:02 PM
The song that hit me most recentl was "These Are The Things" by Francesca Banistella. It talks about God using the annoying, frustrating things that happen to us in life- like loosing keys, get pulled over when already late for something. Stuff like that. I like that song alot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suziejax
by Homemaker-Mom Owner on Aug. 5, 2012 at 4:02 PM

That is awesome! Yes I have had this happen so many times before. I am not sure if I have heard the song you spoke of so I will look it up ! YAY sounds awesome.

Also I will have a song deep in my heart on days I have never heard before that Abba gives me and I sing it back to Him during the day! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)