Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is something...

Posted by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 1:27 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 67 Total Views
That someone has done for you lately. Something to help you out, or something to show love or adoration?

What is something you've tried to do in return?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 1:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
michiganmom116
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 7:16 AM

My dad replaced the threshold in our back doorway and he fixed the squeak in my glider rocker!

QuiltLover
by Homemaker on Oct. 25, 2012 at 7:27 AM
My husband helped me to put the second coat of polyurethane on my new log bed....what did I do in return?....ummmmm..thanked him .......smile.
Moma3boyz
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 7:34 AM
My youngest son likes to give foot massages. I'm not sure where he picked that up, but I don't mind lol. My husband fixed breakfast for us not long ago. I was sick and he got up to check on the kids he made breakfast and brought it to me in bed. I am always giving the kids a quick hug or a kiss on the head. The oldest 2 are getting to the age of not wanting hugs and stuff in public so I try to just maybe pat the on the back or somthing when we are out. I try to show my husband affection of course physically with hugs and kisses, but also in the way I talk to him, and about him. I refuse to bad mouth him behind his back.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tramcd
by Homemaker on Oct. 25, 2012 at 8:53 AM
Sunday my husband let me leave in the afternoon for a bit to get away and have some quiet time. Right before that I kept the kids quiet as possible so he could take a nap since he was tired from all the hours he is working.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamacalifornia
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:30 AM

My husband took care of me for 4 days after my surgery then proceeded to continue to chip in for the rest of my recovery before and after he got off work.

My return was done 4yrs ago when my husband had his foot crushed and rebuilt after a dirt bike accident, in which I took care of him for 4 1/2months straight, so he said he was repaying me.

wife-4-life
by Homemaker Admin on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:32 AM

My DH let me sleep in yesterday. :)

My dd1 (2 1/2 yo) likes to help me cook & clean. She likes to throw away the diapers after I change them too. lol.

My dd1 (1 yo) loves to come and give me hugs & cuddles. I love that.

What do I do in return?? I wake up bright & early with the girls so DH can sleep in, cook, clean, laundry, bake, hugs & kisses, stay up late to get quiet time with DH, take care of the dog, make crafts like cards for DH to say thank you, etc.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)