Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hope!

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 5:47 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 76 Total Views

I hope you ladies all have an peaceful and awesome weekend with your loved ones! 

hugs

by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
wife-4-life
by Homemaker Admin on Oct. 27, 2012 at 10:33 AM
My dd1 is getting sick again. Darn it! We just got over this. It's daycare at MOPS I think. Anytime I've taken Her she seems to get sick. I don't know how to go that though.

Maybe going to a pumKin party today, it depends on how dd1 feels. :( I am supposed to bring out pumpkin, mashed potatoes & cupcakes.

Church tomorrow.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
QuiltLover
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 5:30 PM
Going to finally get to put up the new bed...I have had to wait all week since Alan is gone 14 hours everyday that he works. It needs to have 8 screws put in the side rail logs and I just didn't want to attempt to go it alone...I am sure it would not have been right...rolling eyes here...lol
suziejax
by Homemaker-Mom Owner on Oct. 27, 2012 at 8:32 PM

I spent today sick in bed. Hope tomorrow is better and I had so much I wanted to do today too! BLEH!

tramcd
by Homemaker on Oct. 28, 2012 at 1:05 PM
Yesterday we had fun going to a fall festival at our outdoor mall. Today, missing church because I think I have the stomach flu.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Moma3boyz
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 2:08 PM
Hope you're feeling better! We spent yesterday with friends and today we are taking the boys to Spring Mill state park. It is beautiful. You can see pics at Spring Mill Indiana State Park.

Quoting suziejax:

I spent today sick in bed. Hope tomorrow is better and I had so much I wanted to do today too! BLEH!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamacalifornia
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 8:44 PM

A very odd weekend here, it was okay

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)