Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

November's Homemaker-Mom of the Month!!!

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:31 AM
  • 24 Replies
  • 259 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Our fearless leader, Suziejax!!! 

Username & Name: Suziejax. My real name is Susan but my whole life people have called me Susie or Suzie! 

What's your favorite....?   

·  Color: Gray or black they are tied 

·  Scent: not sure I have so many I like 

·  Food: Chinese  

·  Scripture: I have to many favs, I even have hand written them all in a book of my favs  but one of them is 2 Corinthians 10:5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.  

·  Song: Eye of The Tiger (I am serious LOL for several reasons)  

·  Book: The Bible 

What hobbies do you enjoy? Too many! LOL 

Knitting, sewing, gardening, decorating, crafting, blogging, learning about computers & sometimes fixing them, drawing, juggling, playing guitar or harmonica, photography, writing lyrics to songs, singing, dancing, love to travel when I have the extra $ to do so, love the outdoors, golfing, stunt jumping on bungees like actors use( I am serious I love and even do flips about 3 or 4 stories in the air try to go do it a time or two a year lol), laser tag competitions with my kids in a large arena I love (I even beat the manager once I have done it  to much over the last few years), a few video games I do with my kids, attending  ballets & anything (shows Like Fiddler On the Roof)  that interests me in Theater at the time period , I used to be in Drama and loved it I have thought about going to help do community plays , when life slows down someday I might, I enjoy large city buildings enjoying buildings structure & architecture & saving pictures of the ones I have seen or explored, slow dancing with dh, eating out, reading, love to learn new things & try new things. Oo and collecting aprons! I prob have forgotten something... I am a bit hyper sometimes lol  

What makes being a Homemaker special for you? First my relationship with Abba and growing in Him and being able to have raised & homeschool (& still raising) my kids now teens. Also I LOVE homemaking... I am a nester... I love making my home warm and inviting for my family & friends it's so much fun! Out of all the jobs I could have had in this world there is no job I would have rather had in the place of being a homemaker!  

What is your favorite thing to do as a Homemaker? Nesting! Cleaning & decorating  

What makes being a Mom special for you? The fact God trusted a lady like me who has made so many mistakes to raise two kids is amazing. I do not want to let God down and I want to raise them up for HIM. It's special that I am back at being a stay at home mom, I didn't always get to be. Even teens need a stay at home mom I am realizing. 

What is your favorite thing to do as a Mom? Spend time with my two best young friends... my son and my daughter. We have had a lot of adventures together!  Also teaching them about God and from the Bible

Do you have any advice or words of wisdom for other Homemaker-Moms? Please take every moment and cherish it. Even those days when the kids are little ones and running you ragged you feel. Or the baby throwing food off the high chair. You name it... Those days will be gone before you know it and will miss them. I promise you!   

Thank you Suziejax, for answering my questions. Thank you for all your time and effort you have put into this group, into your family, and community. I know God is smiling at you and all the good you bring into this world!

Ok ladies, please, feel free to leave comments of gratitude below for our Homemaker-Mom of the Month!!!  

clapping

Join us in Homemaker-Mom!

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamacalifornia
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Yay!! So glad to see our first homemaker~mom of the month is our leader!!

You do a great job!!

wife-4-life
by Homemaker Admin on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:46 AM

I am so happy to know you. Thnak you for not only being a great Homemaker-Mom, but a great friend as well!

SimplyEnchanted
by Homemaker on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Great picture! ♥

suziejax
by Homemaker-Mom Owner on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Ok I seriously just got tears in my eyes. After reading your kind words & the closing of the interview up there! Ladies its a blessing to have this group and share it with you all. I love you all! When Shannon wanted me to be the first homemaker-mom of the month I was kinda shy about it and really didn't want to go but she wanted me to so I did. lol 

What a blessing all you ladies are I am so happy to know you all.

suziejax
by Homemaker-Mom Owner on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Thank you. I took it recently when I was doing a review for a christian t-shirt company. ( I didn't like it lol ) But thanks your so sweet!

Quoting SimplyEnchanted:

Great picture! ♥

suziejax
by Homemaker-Mom Owner on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:27 PM

I am blessed to know you girl! Your a great friend! ((( HUGS to you))

Quoting wife-4-life:

I am so happy to know you. Thnak you for not only being a great Homemaker-Mom, but a great friend as well!

suziejax
by Homemaker-Mom Owner on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Your awesome! Thank you so much! bow down

Quoting mamacalifornia:

Yay!! So glad to see our first homemaker~mom of the month is our leader!!

You do a great job!!

psych_mom
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Now I have "Eye of the Tiger" going through my head, lol. It's always great to get to know so much more about someone through their answers to these questions. I am so blessed to know you and glad that God brought us together through CafeMom.

suziejax
by Homemaker-Mom Owner on Nov. 5, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Aww girl! This almost made me cry! Thank you so much. I am so happy to of met you here at Cafe Mom as well. Your such a wonderful person to know and I am blessed by your frienship, have been for a few years now. (( hugs to you))

Quoting psych_mom:

Now I have "Eye of the Tiger" going through my head, lol. It's always great to get to know so much more about someone through their answers to these questions. I am so blessed to know you and glad that God brought us together through CafeMom.

Moma3boyz
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:10 AM
Yay Suzie! Like the others have said, you are amazing. You always have such encouraging words and I know you can always be counted on if there are any in need of prayers. You have truly blessed everyone in this group. Thank you!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)