Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend Plans?

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:46 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 168 Total Views

Hi my sweet friends!

This week has been a busy week for us in this household. How about you? 

I am happy its the weekend.

What are your plans for this weekend?

Anything special going on :-)

Be safe & Be Happy and I love ya!

group hug

by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suziejax
by Homemaker-Mom Owner on May. 24, 2013 at 9:50 PM

We had an awesome family day out with dh all day yesterday! 

Thursday I did several crafts which was fun!

Tonight dd had a friend over for a bit, I had a shop job to go work, my son is at a friends house and dh is working. 

Tomorrow we might go out of town again to our Capital or stay in town for a fellowship gathering.

Sunday Church 

sweets719
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this

It's been an upside down kind of week here too. I had planned on it being an relaxing and yet a cleaning catch up kinda week but things quickly changed. I've struggled with an allergic reaction for the first half of the week and now that it is finally under control the weekend is here. But I did get in the extra relaxation that I had hoped for :)

This weekend promises to be good and I pray that holds up. The weather is supposed to be PERFECT (Thank You, God!). It's a date weekend for me and my husband so the little ones are spending the night. I have a love for history and especially the Civil War (it helps when you live in the south, battle fields are EVERY WHERE). As I began working on my novel I realized that my fictional character would have participated in a battle nearby and I have never been to this battlefield before. So I've talked my dear husband into taking me and walking with me while I snap 100s of pics and take in the sight as best as I can. I'm super excited and the icing on the cake is that since its Memorial Weekend, they will have little flags on the graves :) Can you imagine the beauty of that picture!!! Hopefully I will have some share worthy shots to share next week.

Hope everyone's weekend goes well!

wife-4-life
by on May. 25, 2013 at 3:09 AM
I've had a hard week emotionally. I think I'm having more issues with my thyroid. Last time it was checked about 2 months ago, they said it was under active or something. I'll probably get tested again next month and they'll change my dosage again (3rd time in a year & I only get tested every 3 months). With my back pain and having my period off and on this last week I'm an emotional wreck. No plans this week. I Skype my parents on Saturdays (this is an every week thing since we moved out to WA) and church Sunday.
Angela4boys
by on May. 25, 2013 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Hubby is working today, but we are planning on going to the lake tomorrow, and maybe Monday as well.  The weather is going to be perfect, which hasn't happened on a weekend in a while!  Today I'm going to get some gardening done...some cooking and cleaning...and that's about it.  Looking forward to it!

QuiltLover
by on May. 25, 2013 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I am now feeling more back to normal from this suffering of strep and bronchitus...got the yard, all three acres mowed, hoed all of the flowerbeds...need to plant more flowers, want to wait and get some more perrennials on sale after the first of June...everything looks beautiful...church on Sunday and then the rest of Monday and Tuesday we will not do too much...want to take a long drive on Monday, hoping to hit a few yard sales and sight-see a bit.

sweets719
by on May. 25, 2013 at 7:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I've got some WONDERFUL pictures and I can't wait to share a few :)
suziejax
by Homemaker-Mom Owner on May. 25, 2013 at 9:06 PM

I am so glad your feeling better girl. Mondays plans sound awesome enjoy :-) If you get a deal show us a pic. :-)

Quoting QuiltLover:

I am now feeling more back to normal from this suffering of strep and bronchitus...got the yard, all three acres mowed, hoed all of the flowerbeds...need to plant more flowers, want to wait and get some more perrennials on sale after the first of June...everything looks beautiful...church on Sunday and then the rest of Monday and Tuesday we will not do too much...want to take a long drive on Monday, hoping to hit a few yard sales and sight-see a bit.

suziejax
by Homemaker-Mom Owner on May. 25, 2013 at 9:06 PM

O wow have fun girl :-)

Quoting Angela4boys:

Hubby is working today, but we are planning on going to the lake tomorrow, and maybe Monday as well.  The weather is going to be perfect, which hasn't happened on a weekend in a while!  Today I'm going to get some gardening done...some cooking and cleaning...and that's about it.  Looking forward to it!

suziejax
by Homemaker-Mom Owner on May. 25, 2013 at 9:08 PM

I hope the thyroid thing gets leveled out for you! 

Quoting wife-4-life:

I've had a hard week emotionally. I think I'm having more issues with my thyroid. Last time it was checked about 2 months ago, they said it was under active or something. I'll probably get tested again next month and they'll change my dosage again (3rd time in a year & I only get tested every 3 months). With my back pain and having my period off and on this last week I'm an emotional wreck. No plans this week. I Skype my parents on Saturdays (this is an every week thing since we moved out to WA) and church Sunday.

suziejax
by Homemaker-Mom Owner on May. 25, 2013 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I think Dh has to work monday. I think Monday I will let the kids grill out for me! My 13 yr old has been begging me to let her I think with supervision I will let her grill out for us! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)