Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend Chat!

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:11 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 228 Total Views

How are you ladies?

What's up this weekend?

wave

by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suziejax
by Homemaker-Mom Owner on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:12 AM

I came in to get warm a sec! We are having a yard sale at moment! Things are slow so here I am for a minute lol

AshleyLynnW
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Dh has to work till around noon and we have plans to get a lot done around this house when he gets home! We are hanging my shutters on the wall in the dining room and unpacking more. Tomorrow we are going to visit my mom for the day.
suziejax
by Homemaker-Mom Owner on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Have fun girl! Sounds busy!

Quoting AshleyLynnW:

Dh has to work till around noon and we have plans to get a lot done around this house when he gets home! We are hanging my shutters on the wall in the dining room and unpacking more. Tomorrow we are going to visit my mom for the day.

tramcd
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Today we went trick or treating at outdoor mall, and then had neighbors bday party. Tomorrow we will be recognized at church because we have officially joined. Then we go back to church for dinner and trunk or treat.
wife-4-life
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Today I had a clothing swap to go to. I got rid of some clothes I'd been holding on to that were too small (it's the hips...they won't every be "that" size again, lol) and got some clothes for all 3 girls. Yay!

Sunday we have church and choir practice. I'm going to participate in the Christmas choir this year so we'll see how that goes. DH will take the older girls home and I'll stick dd3 in a jumper during practice.
suziejax
by Homemaker-Mom Owner on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:39 PM

sounds like a fun weekend! Congrads on joining the church girl!

Quoting tramcd:

Today we went trick or treating at outdoor mall, and then had neighbors bday party. Tomorrow we will be recognized at church because we have officially joined. Then we go back to church for dinner and trunk or treat.

suziejax
by Homemaker-Mom Owner on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:40 PM

a clothing swap sounds fun!

Quoting wife-4-life:

Today I had a clothing swap to go to. I got rid of some clothes I'd been holding on to that were too small (it's the hips...they won't every be "that" size again, lol) and got some clothes for all 3 girls. Yay!

Sunday we have church and choir practice. I'm going to participate in the Christmas choir this year so we'll see how that goes. DH will take the older girls home and I'll stick dd3 in a jumper during practice.

sweets719
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:21 PM

how did the sale go?

Quoting suziejax:

I came in to get warm a sec! We are having a yard sale at moment! Things are slow so here I am for a minute lol

sweets719
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:25 PM

It was date night for my husband and I this weekend. The little stayed the night while we hung out at home and then went out for dinner. We had a nice time. Now he's at work and the kids and I are home from church. 

My youngest son has a terrible cough and I'm starting to get sick too. Hopefully this will go away soon and not ruin the week. 

tramcd
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks! So happy to have a church home again!

Quoting suziejax:

sounds like a fun weekend! Congrads on joining the church girl!

Quoting tramcd:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)