Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Years Resolution?

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:59 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 170 Total Views

Do you have any new year resolution or maybe just some things you would like to achieve or get better at doing in 2015?  Share your thoughts with me.  I pray the Lord will bless each and everyone of you ladies.  Y'all are a blessing to me. :) 

by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Kaylon
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this

I could possibly come up with many NYR but the Lord has laid it on me to focus more on my Christian walk and relationship with him.  He has been speaking me to for a while now about using my words wisely and to be more quiet and listen.  That is my most important one.  Others are teaching my boys more homesteading, maybe buying our own land and building a small cabin.   

suziejax
by Homemaker-Mom Owner on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I tend to call mine goals :-)

I want to seek & walk in a better healither lifestyle for myself. 

I want to totally organize & declutter my home ( already started)

I want to work balanced yet hard in my new Amazon selling business. 

I want to work balanced yet hard at homemaker-mom.com for my sponsors.

I want to shine Jesus to my neighbors more

I want to be a prayer warrior more

I want to listen more

I want to dance more

I want to create more

Fluttershy003
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this

My NYR is to focus on God.  There are so many things that I need to work on and that I want to do but none of them will even be possible if I am not right with the Lord.  I need to concentrate on my relationship with Him and then I know that everything else will fall into place as God wills!  The things that I know He will help me to accomplish are:

Being a better wife to my husband

Being a better mother to the wonderful children that the Lord has blessed me with.

Becoming a better homemaker

Learning how to homestead so that when the Lord leads us to our land I will be prepared to do my part

There are so many more areas that I know I need to work on but again I know that none of these will be possible without the Lord's help. 

incheck4real
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 11:28 PM
2 moms liked this
Being consistent with getting into the word EVERYDAY

Doing my health smoothies
wife-4-life
by on Jan. 1, 2015 at 3:22 AM
1 mom liked this
My NYRs are:

1) lose about 10-20lbs

2) pay off our debt, the car loan.

3) save more $$ per month.

4) eat healthier foods, cut out soda, chips and most sweets

5) read more!
abra
by on Jan. 3, 2015 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I has it out a little bit more on my blog, but essentially my resolution is to learn to obey Philippians 2:14, do everything without complaining or arguing. 

triplet_2004
by on Jan. 5, 2015 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this
You ladies have some wonderful goals posted! I pray we all can accomplish much this year :)

I have a hard time making future goals. I seem to operate better week to week.
So my goal for this week is to throw a successful party for my daughter this weekend (she just turned 13! Yes, I am a mom to a teenager now, aaaaggghh!!! It's freaking me out! Lol). Then my goal for next week is to start a Couch to 5K program on Monday when the girls go back to school.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)