Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today.....

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:43 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 157 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Today is an emotional day for me. My first born is no longer a teen but now a 20 year old! 

God blessed me with the most intelligent, sweet, Jesus loving man for a son that I could ever hope for.

Happy Birthday to Mick! 

It's been an amazing journey raising this young man! God helped me every step of the way. I am so very proud of the young man he has become. He has such a servants heart & strives to please Jesus.

by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
wife-4-life
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Happy Birthday to your son!!!!!!!
e.sugarbaby
by Group Admin on Jan. 20, 2015 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Happy Birthday!  birthday sweetpea

I have heard that would make it his "magic" birthday ... since he is 20 on the 20th!    I don't know what that really means but I just think its fun... my son turned 5 on the 5th this month!  My birthday is tomorrow... and I am definitley not turning 21 on the 21st! LOL!

sweets719
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this

How sweet! Happy Birthday to a special young man! may he always strive to follow God's plan for his life.

suziejax
by Homemaker-Mom Owner on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:49 PM

Happy Happy Birthday to you hun!!!! I hope its a good one!

Quoting e.sugarbaby:

I have heard that would make it his "magic" birthday ... since he is 20 on the 20th!    I don't know what that really means but I just think its fun... my son turned 5 on the 5th this month!  My birthday is tomorrow... and I am definitley not turning 21 on the 21st! LOL!

e.sugarbaby
by Group Admin on Jan. 21, 2015 at 12:10 PM

oh thanks... I am sorry though I didn't mean to make this post about me.  :)  I hope your son had a wonderful day!

Quoting suziejax:

Happy Happy Birthday to you hun!!!! I hope its a good one!

Quoting e.sugarbaby:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)