Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

January Table Talk!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:39 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 64 Total Views

Hey ladies! 

Can you belive it is 2018?

snowgirl Happy new year! 

Let's chat!

by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
suziejax
by Homemaker-Mom Owner on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:44 PM
2 moms liked this

Well update on me and hubby he is still trying in our marriage! He even invited me this week to a resort in Orlando FL . It is a work confernace but he will get time to vaca too. We will be here 4 days. Just flew in today. As I type this I hear music playing by the beaches. We are staying in the Universal Studios Hawaii themed Royal Pacifica. It's so nice here! He is at a meeting tonight so I might go exploring and follow the music see where it leads lol.

Update on my arn I am still in a brace. But it is getting better little by little.

Whats new with you all? 

B3autifulCha0s
by Head Admin on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Besides the floor renovations, we have been so busy. The girls have their normal activities. We are working on repairs to the house, having issues with my labradoodle stinking (most likely an anal gland infection), we need to move stuff out of dd2’s temporary room to make it into the nursery. Ugh! So busy.
B3autifulCha0s
by Head Admin on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:57 PM
Sounds like a nice little vacation. I hope you two enjoy it. :)

Quoting suziejax:

Well update on me and hubby he is still trying in our marriage! He even invited me this week to a resort in Orlando FL . It is a work confernace but he will get time to vaca too. We will be here 4 days. Just flew in today. As I type this I hear music playing by the beaches. We are staying in the Universal Studios Hawaii themed Royal Pacifica. It's so nice here! He is at a meeting tonight so I might go exploring and follow the music see where it leads lol.

Update on my arn I am still in a brace. But it is getting better little by little.

Whats new with you all? 

RyansMommy7507
by Group Admin on Jan. 16, 2018 at 2:19 PM
Enjoy your vacation!

Quoting suziejax:

Whats new with you all? 

suziejax
by Homemaker-Mom Owner on Jan. 23, 2018 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this

It was cold most of the time there. The lower temps there seemed so much colder then here up north from them? Plus I spent most of it alone which is ok because I needed it. I got one day in the park with Dh.

Quoting B3autifulCha0s: Sounds like a nice little vacation. I hope you two enjoy it. :)
Quoting suziejax:

Whats new with you all? 

suziejax
by Homemaker-Mom Owner on Jan. 23, 2018 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this

busy bee!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting B3autifulCha0s: Besides the floor renovations, we have been so busy. The girls have their normal activities. We are working on repairs to the house, having issues with my labradoodle stinking (most likely an anal gland infection), we need to move stuff out of dd2’s temporary room to make it into the nursery. Ugh! So busy.

B3autifulCha0s
by Head Admin on Jan. 24, 2018 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this
That doesn’t sound too too fun. I hate the cold. I’m ready for summer!

I’m glad you got some alone time. :)

Quoting suziejax:

It was cold most of the time there. The lower temps there seemed so much colder then here up north from them? Plus I spent most of it alone which is ok because I needed it. I got one day in the park with Dh.

Quoting B3autifulCha0s: Sounds like a nice little vacation. I hope you two enjoy it. :)

Quoting suziejax:

Whats new with you all? 

B3autifulCha0s
by Head Admin on Jan. 24, 2018 at 9:09 AM
Yeah, it’s a mad house.

Quoting suziejax:

busy bee!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting B3autifulCha0s: Besides the floor renovations, we have been so busy. The girls have their normal activities. We are working on repairs to the house, having issues with my labradoodle stinking (most likely an anal gland infection), we need to move stuff out of dd2’s temporary room to make it into the nursery. Ugh! So busy.

suziejax
by Homemaker-Mom Owner on Jan. 26, 2018 at 10:15 PM

How is everyone? It is too quite in here? Miss you all. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)