Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SCENT OF THE DAY: French Toast! And yes, it smells as *DELICIOUS* as it sounds!!!!!

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 5:53 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 123 Total Views

This isn't something I have a sample of at the moment however for only $5 ya cant go wrong for 60-80 hours of awesomeness :)

I sell Scentsy mainly to satisfy my own Scentsy addiction. 

Waaaaaay safer then the traditional candle. Simply turn off switch when done. As a mother, safety is my first priority in my household. Going wickless is the safer alternative! Interested in learning more? Send me a message!

by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
cotweety32
by Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 6:26 PM

I sell it too and i jkinda started having problems getting partys for my scentsy in my area and how can you change who you signed up under because she was going to help me but now never asnwer her phone to help me with question

BeachMommy07
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Quoting cotweety32:

I sell it too and i jkinda started having problems getting partys for my scentsy in my area and how can you change who you signed up under because she was going to help me but now never asnwer her phone to help me with question

In our P&P it states: 7.4.1 – Can I Change Sponsors? No. What kind of problem are you having with the parties? Maybe I can help.

cotweety32
by Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 6:56 PM

no one wants to do them

BeachMommy07
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Quoting cotweety32:

no one wants to do them

I'm sorry to hear that :( 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)