Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sittercity - Get a trustworthy babysitter tonight!

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:08 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 203 Total Views

Sittercity

^click to go to the site^

So we all know how hard it is to find trustworthy people to watch our kids right? Well sittercity takes the problem out of the equation. Not only can you set a preferred pay price for watching YOUR kids, but also can check up on sitters with completed background checks. You can make sure you know your sitter has a clean driving record before you say ok for that playdate at the park. Yes they even allow a driving record check.

I'm currently offering my services as a sitter on there for some extra toss around money. It's super cheap and super simple to get your background check / driving record check done. I've also gotten approved for First Aid and CPR to up my standards as a sitter for any families searching in my area.

Check it out whether you want some toss away money like me or you need someone to watch the baby/kids while you and your hubby have a date night. Read reviews from other moms who have hired the sitter. Take out the guess work and be at ease when you leave your little ones with someone.

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)