Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PRAYER FOR MISSING CHILDREN

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2012 at 6:51 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 6657 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Dear Lord,

We ask of you,
keep these children safe and sound,
let no harm come before they are found.
They are lost from their family,
from the ones they love,
return them home,
and protect them from above.
Place your loving arms around them today,
guide them safely back home,
to You this we pray.

by on Mar. 10, 2012 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sweethonesty520
by Group Owner on Mar. 10, 2012 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this

prayingAMEN LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS AND KEEP THESE FAMILYS CLOSE TO YOU !  

sweetemotions
by Group Admin on Mar. 10, 2012 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Amen!

sweetemotions
by Group Admin on Mar. 10, 2012 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this

This is a Catholic Prayer, I know that some are not Catholic and do not believe in Saints, but I feel that every prayer is helpful--this is a prayer that my grandmother said regularly--Saint Anthony is the patron Saint of the Lost and Missing-so for me I felt it was appropriate....

Blessed be God in His Angels and Saints.
O Holy Saint Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God and Charity for His creatures made you worthy , when on Earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your word, which you were ever ready to speak for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this  thought, I imlore you to obtain for me ( state your request) The answer to my prayer may require a miracle , even so, you are the Saint of Miracles.
O' Gentle and loving Saint Anthony whose heart was ever full of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the Sweet Infant Jesus, who so loved to be folled in your arms and the gratitude of my heart will forever be yours. In Jesus' Holy name, Amen

sweethonesty520
by Group Owner on Mar. 10, 2012 at 10:43 PM

OH Marian that is beautiful ...I also learned something this past week about the arch angel that is over Israel so yes they are very real and I'm not a Catholic but I know these angels are very real thank you sweetie that prayer was beautiful  :)   

sweetemotions
by Group Admin on Mar. 10, 2012 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I pray to the archangel Raphael all the time ( he is the angel of health and healing and travellers)in addirionf to praying to the Saints to ask them to pray for me...I do believe very much in angels--I will have to tell you one day soon about my experience with Archangel Rahael...I believe God works with us through his angels....Just as He sent his angels as messengers.

Anyway, my grandmother was very partial to Saint Anthony, as she relayed so many stories of how her prayers to St. Anthony helped her find things that she had lost....I believe prayers are answered and I will pray for these children and adults are brought home!

I love ya sweetie! ♥

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)