Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Video Games! Fight!!(o^-^)尸~''☆ミ☆ミ

Posted by on May. 24, 2012 at 2:11 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 91 Total Views

Well I'll be the first to say I've got a good sized back log of games sitting here waiting for me. xD Not to mention the ones I haven't even bought yet.

I'm currently playing Final Fantsay 12. I've already played 13. Yeah. Out of the FF Series, I've yet to play 8 or 9. I watched my hubby play 9 and enjoyed it enough right there to not really concern myself with it, but I still want to play 8. I've played a good chunk of 10...but got to a point where I was under powered and needed to grind a bit. I just haven't picked it back up since. xD I think FF 6 has been my favorite so far.

I'm also playing Etrain Odyssey III, for the DS. It's a turn based dungeon crawler basically. You're an explorer and it's up to you to map out the areas and defeat things. No spoilers here! ^_^ It's actually a pretty hard game and requires you to be extra careful/cautious.

My all time favorite RPG is Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FEZ. If you're looking for a dungeon crawler with 100+ hours of game play with a rockin' story and fun writing, then I HIGHLY recommend this one. ^_^ My soon to be 4 year old recently informed me that she wants to play Persona 4. I asked her if she could read yet, to which she replied, "no." So the deal is, when she can read, then she can play it. (^_^)

Now I'm not all that great with Shooters and Beat 'em Ups. I prefer to watch the hubby play them so I can sit back and actually enjoy all the details that he's probably missing out on since he's the one really focusing on the task at hand. :3 I just don't enjoy playing things like Devil May Cry and Uncharted, but I'll watch someone else play them. (^_^)

I actually try to avoid MMORPG’s. I feel that if I did start playing them that I’d be frustrated that I can’t just play them whenever I want and for however long I want. I’d feel like I’m missing out all the time. Making sure I can get into a raid with friends or other scheduled events just doesn't fit with my time frame. >_< Not saying I don't like MMO's, but that they're behind me now....until the kids are old enough to play too. :3 BWAHAHAHA!

Random side note. I get a kick out of stupid internet memes. I was even Nyan Cat for Halloween! xD

by on May. 24, 2012 at 2:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)