Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2012 at 6:39 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 101 Total Views

Hi, Im Carlene, proud mom of a respectable seventeen year old.. I am a SAHM, for now but plan on going back to work.. Always  a plus to make some money on the side, so will be dropping in to see what I might be interested in.. Have a fantastic day

by on Mar. 18, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Ahealthyfamily
by Member on Mar. 18, 2012 at 9:32 PM
Hi! Welcome! I work from home with an amazing company that has an A + rating with the BBB! During March you can join for $20! We also offer benefits for you ENTIRE household. Listen to this 25 min call 760-569-1331 and then call or text me 502-690-0018 (Krista) If you join Monday then your next $20 won't be due until May 3! (The monthly overhead just pays for our benefits package and web hosting!) Free training, Personal coach (myself and other supervisors), free leads every month, cadillac club, earn a $250 bonus in your first 30 days! Can you place ads? We train you all the way to success!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alwaysmotivated
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Ok.. Will put on my calendar for tomorrow..Will get back to you..

Quoting Ahealthyfamily:

Hi! Welcome! I work from home with an amazing company that has an A + rating with the BBB! During March you can join for $20! We also offer benefits for you ENTIRE household. Listen to this 25 min call 760-569-1331 and then call or text me 502-690-0018 (Krista) If you join Monday then your next $20 won't be due until May 3! (The monthly overhead just pays for our benefits package and web hosting!) Free training, Personal coach (myself and other supervisors), free leads every month, cadillac club, earn a $250 bonus in your first 30 days! Can you place ads? We train you all the way to success!

Ahealthyfamily
by Member on Mar. 18, 2012 at 9:56 PM
Ok! I look forward to hearing from you. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
extremelibrary
by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Welcome to the group!

tpluv
by Member on Mar. 19, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Hello,

I wanted to share with you what I do from home and I love it my income is unlimited!

Home Based Travel Business

Travel is a $9 Trillion industry.

You can start your own travel business and promote it online OR offline.

You can take vacations for not even half of the retail price! While making an income!

Training & a beautiful website are included for the highest possibility of success. Start Immediately!!

Book travel for yourself, family, friend & new customers and get paid for it!

Offers Free Major Health Insurance!!

NO stock to buy or fill your home!

Company has been in business 11 yrs and is publicly traded!! This is a real business!!

Along with my travel business, we are also partnered with over 700 major retailers and we get paid from online shopping.

We work as a team and I help you grow your business just like I have! Guaranteed!!

Send me a message if you would like to learn more. I will show you first hand about this great opportunity and how great it can be for you & your family!

Thanks!

jillian_G1
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 2:27 PM
Hello, how are ou, if your interested in working from home contact mei can help.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)