Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunday workout check-in

Posted by on May. 20, 2012 at 12:48 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 144 Total Views

Did you work out today?  What did you do?  Or is today your rest day?

I went to the gym and did the stationary bike for 60 mins. I rode 21 miles doing 95-115 RPMs on the Random Hill program set to level 9. I burned 702 calories.

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

by on May. 20, 2012 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
michiganmom116
by on May. 20, 2012 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I typically rest on Sundays, but I needed to fertilize & seed the horse pasture today before the rain hits tonight.  I used a little lawn spreader (15" across, holds about 25 lb. of fertilizer/10 lb. seed) to fertilize, spread lime, and seed a 2 acre pasture.  LOTS of walking and moving 50 lb. bags for 90 minutes. 

Nuff workout for me!

mama2gg
by on May. 20, 2012 at 1:27 PM
Still can't do much of anything tooth pain is gone but jaw is swollen and such and feeling sickly still
Side note- dh has a fever again Jesus this house has a bad luck curse lol he is waiting till tommrrow to see if he gets better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tazmidgiefairy
by Member on May. 20, 2012 at 2:56 PM
I cleaning I have work today I have been having a lot of knee pain the last couple of days I am hoping I can still do the challenge
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crbloom
by on May. 20, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Today is a rest day for me before I start my 90 challenge tomorrow.  

StephanieR326
by Owner/ BB Coach on May. 20, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Today is a rest day before I go into the Push Phase of Chalean.  I am not resting much though! Our dog is having terrible bathroom problems!  I think she has Giardia.  I am going to have to bring her in to the vet ASAP tomorrow.

mama2gg
by on May. 20, 2012 at 5:20 PM
Oh no I hope she's ok

Quoting StephanieR326:

Today is a rest day before I go into the Push Phase of Chalean.  I am not resting much though! Our dog is having terrible bathroom problems!  I think she has Giardia.  I am going to have to bring her in to the vet ASAP tomorrow.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2gg
by on May. 20, 2012 at 5:30 PM
Oh no I hope she's ok

Quoting StephanieR326:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StephanieR326
by Owner/ BB Coach on May. 20, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Me too!

Quoting mama2gg:

Oh no I hope she's ok

Quoting StephanieR326:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)