Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My weekend! (Pics) PIOG

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 4:47 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 97 Total Views

I was gone for a couple days on a weekend trip with my family. We went to this lodge place with my whole family... brother, SIL, niece, nephew, brother, brother's GF, parents and my family. It was fun! Only problem is that there was a LOT of bad eating going on... OMG. I did horrible. I don't know what my problem is. I haven't eaten that poorly in a long time. Good thing the trip was only a couple days long!!! If I'd been there for a week, I surely would have come home 10 lbs heavier. :) It's OK, though... We did some hiking at the nearby state park and we were busy on our feet all day playing with the kids, so it's not like I ate like crap and sat on my butt for hours. :) Plus, I did a long run last night to get back into gear here. I toned down my eating yesterday and went with a more normal diet. Today I resumed MFP and got right back into the game!  I am feeling a little sick to my stomach today, though.  My body did not respond will to the crappy food.  I had to take a rest day today since I was too ill this morning to even handle my strength session.  Anyway...

Here are some pics from my weekend!

by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
StephanieR326
by Owner/ BB Coach on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:51 PM

You have a ROCK solid body! I'm guessing you burned all that cheat food.  It is amazing seeing how much you have toned in such a short amount of time! Way to go!! Hope you enjoyed the cheat days... You deserved it!

Threes.Company
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!!! I did lose a pound, so it didn't end up costing me. Thank goodness!! I'm ready for my workout tomorrow too... Starting to feel better!

Quoting StephanieR326:

You have a ROCK solid body! I'm guessing you burned all that cheat food.  It is amazing seeing how much you have toned in such a short amount of time! Way to go!! Hope you enjoyed the cheat days... You deserved it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)