Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So irritated!

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 7:49 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 154 Total Views
My husband is a police officer and right now works shift. Well I hate it! It's very difficult on the rest of the family. He was told that could go to straight days next month because of seniority. But today, that changed. Now there is no telling when he will get to work days. I am just irritated!

Follow Me to The Beach.

by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
aschwarz06
by Member on Mar. 23, 2012 at 5:12 PM
That sucks, how long has he been on the department? It sounds like he should be getting some stability soon I hope
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinkysmommy720
by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this

You gotta love how they do that. Hope he gets on days soon.

beach_star
by Dallas - Owner on Mar. 23, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Quoting aschwarz06:

That sucks, how long has he been on the department? It sounds like he should be getting some stability soon I hope

He has been there for 2 years. He hsa lots of experience in other depeartments and most recently as a Marine. They promised him days after a year when he signed on.

aschwarz06
by Member on Mar. 24, 2012 at 12:37 AM
Wow that's messed up! My dh is a former Marine also!! Where was yours stationed? We were at Camp Lejuene

Quoting beach_star:

Quoting aschwarz06:

He has been there for 2 years. He hsa lots of experience in other depeartments and most recently as a Marine. They promised him days after a year when he signed on.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beach_star
by Dallas - Owner on Mar. 24, 2012 at 12:54 AM

He was stationed at Quantico before he deployed to Iraq. When he came home he was stationed at Norfolk. He was Camp Lejuene too before he knew me. He has been a Marine twice. He was at Lejuene the first time, right after high school.

Quoting aschwarz06:

Wow that's messed up! My dh is a former Marine also!! Where was yours stationed? We were at Camp Lejuene

Quoting beach_star:

Quoting aschwarz06:

aschwarz06
by Member on Mar. 24, 2012 at 8:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Glad he made it home safe to you!

Quoting beach_star:

He was stationed at Quantico before he deployed to Iraq. When he came home he was stationed at Norfolk. He was Camp Lejuene too before he knew me. He has been a Marine twice. He was at Lejuene the first time, right after high school.

Quoting aschwarz06:

Quoting beach_star:

Quoting aschwarz06:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)