Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

how are youWelcome to Inside the Kitchen! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Replies (681-690):
Godspitgrl
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Welcome Terry Jo! I have 4 kids and hope to one day have more even if its just foster kids.

Quoting TjLittleThunder:

Hello! My name is Terry Jo. I have a very large family (8 kids, 7 at home, includes grandson). My grandson has allergies to dairy and wheat. I LOVE to bake and cook for my family. We found out that my grandson has allergies and this has made it really difficult for me in the kitchen. I am really very lost. I tried some new flour to bake bread and it came out like a rock! I tried making cookies and they taste horrible! I NEED HELP! I have no idea what to do or even where to turn. I don't know many people who have allergies or even allergies to wheat AND dairy. I want to make good food again! I want to bake things that taste GREAT! Stuff that my family is rushing to the kitchen to eat up.

I need help! Please anyone?!

Godspitgrl

Welcome Kitty!

Quoting tueborvita:

Hi all! I'm Kitty: mom to two very picky eaters and two very hearty eaters. I've made a reccent change to everyone's diets by eliminating most canned foods and junk foods and using only fresh veggies and homemade foods.

Godspitgrl

Welcome Renia!

Quoting ReniaEats:

Happy to find other Moms trying to make great healthy, environmentally friendly meals on a budget!

My name is Renia and I'm serious about great food! 

Godspitgrl
1 mom liked this

I have not but I will look into it

Quoting ReniaEats:

Have you tried this blog? She does a lot of vegan but also does some glueten free and her baked goods are ALWAYS amazing! 

Godspitgrl

Welcoms Ashley!

Quoting Xfitmom:

I'm Ashley. Loving mom of a three year old little girl, full on foodie, movie buff, health nut

Godspitgrl
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Welcome Rhonda! Hope that you like ithere. Let us know if you need any help.

Quoting rmj0929:

Hello, my name is Rhonda.  I am  the mother of two sons.  My oldest son is 22 years old.  My youngest son is 4 years old.  I must admit that I do enjoy being a mother  but I also enjoy other activities such as volunteering, traveling, education, and church based activities.  I also enjoy baking and cooking quite a bit.  I really love preparing recipes from the Rachel Ray cook books.  However, I just made created my first gingerbread house this past Christmas and that was nice (and very challenging) as well. 

I am really looking forward to learning about some new recipes and making new friends here on Cafe Moms.  So, I hope that everyone will take the time to say hello.    Well, I guess that's it.  Have a wonderful day!!!  Be blessed!!!

Godspitgrl

Welcome Nonny! Hope you like CM!

Quoting NonnyMommy84:

I'm Nonny, new to this group and CafeMom. I live in a house of boys; husband for 8 years, and 2 boys ages 5 and 7!  I love food and drinks, one of my goals this new year to cook more dishes.  My biggest struggle s meal planning and having the motivation to plan, grocery shop, prepare, cook and clean up every day.  we eat out on weekends and I always pick "simple" meals if I do cook before.

Godspitgrl

Welcome!

Quoting Flaca43:

Welcome to all the new Ladies here! You will enjoy this group!

Godspitgrl
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Welcome Taren!

Quoting trbpls3:

Hi my name is Taren and I live in Dallas County, TX with my 3 children who are 9,5, and 2. We have a very busy athletic life. My 2 oldest kids are in sports and I can't wait for my 2 year old to start! I'm needing help in the kitchen because I am not the greatest cook. I have a few specialties, but I'm really wanting to be able to provide better meal options for my family! And can someone please tell me what SAHM is? lol

Godspitgrl
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Welcome Mariah!

Quoting Mariah-1987:

Hello. My name is Mariah. I have to beautiful daughters, ages 5 and 2, and I also expecting. Been married for 3 years and going strong. I love to cook and I am always looking for new ideas.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN