Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM
  • 696 Replies
11 moms liked this

how are youWelcome to Inside the Kitchen! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eustacejessica
by Jess on Mar. 26, 2012 at 1:33 PM
4 moms liked this

I live in South Carolina with my husband and our 4 year old little girl. We have been ttc for almost a year now. I will be 27 in August! I am a SAHM for a few months now and it has been an adjustment from not working but it has been an adventure that I'm loving! I'm a very laid back person. I love to cook, bake, and make crafts. I could seriously get lost in a craft store and go bankrupt in kitchen supply stores!

LovesFredric
by Amanda on Mar. 26, 2012 at 1:44 PM

I'm Amanda, married (for 8 years) mom to an almost 5 year old boy and 1.5 year old girl. I  live in Nebraska and work full time outside of the home in the accounting field for a non-profit, and enjoy cooking, baking, running, crocheting, exploring, being out doors, crafting, and living a fun filled, busy life with my family.  I'm always trying to figure out how to bring wholesome, homecooked meals and goodies into our home on a money & time crunch! :)

othermom
by Danelle on Mar. 26, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Hi I am Danelle. I live in Oregon and have three kids. I love to read, write when I get time, and to garden and be outside

charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Mar. 26, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Hi! I am Charlene. I am a mother of 2. I live in southern PA. So excited to meet and talk to all you ladies.

emilyrosenj
by Margaret on Mar. 27, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Hello all, I just joined today!  I'm Margaret, married for 20+ years, we have three children, my bonus son is 31 and is married with two children, my middle son is 18 and my daughter is 11.

MissyB1011
by Missy on Mar. 28, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Hello ladies! My name is Missy. I'm a SAHM. I've been married to DH for 12 1/2 years. DD is 8 and DS is 2.

I'm really looking forward to joining this group!

MissyB1011
by Missy on Mar. 28, 2012 at 12:21 PM

I live in southwestern PA.

Quoting charlene_kyle:

Hi! I am Charlene. I am a mother of 2. I live in southern PA. So excited to meet and talk to all you ladies.

flutter523
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Hi ladies! Im Tracy and i have just 1 lo for now. Logan turned 2 in December. I live in western NY with ds and SO. We've been together 8.5 years now. Ill be 30 in may and I work full time as a special ed teacher to kids with behavioral and emotional problems. 
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 7:29 AM
hi! im Christa i'll be 26 in May. i have 3 daughters. Hailee will be 6 in october, Emilee will be 3 in august and Piper is 9wks old. im a sahm. im also engaged.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angieluvsolivia
by Angie on Apr. 2, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Hi!  My name is Angie and I am a married sahm to two kids.  Olivia is 5 and Devin is 2.  I live in Ohio and love it!  Any other questions feel free to ask!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement