The Family Piggy Bank

Planning for your family's future

Group Home

Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

how are youWelcome to Inside the Kitchen! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Replies (221-230):
Katie.B.
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Hi my name is Katie!  I am a stay at home mom from Western, NY (25 minutes outside of Buffalo) to an almost 3 year old daughter.  I love to cook and try new recipes.  I would be happier if my husband had a more extensive pallet (he refuses to eat most things) but I love to cook new things for myself and my daughter!  

ethans_mommy09
by New Member on Aug. 27, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Hello,

My name is Nikki I am 23 yrs old. I have been married for 4 years. We have a son Ethan 3.5 years old. I live in Wa. Love to cook but not very good at it. I'm still learning things in the kitchen and want to be a master at it!! Glad I joined :)

Elise888
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Hi,

I have this room inside my house and I'm not sure what it is for.  It has this thing with four round things that get very hot if you turn a dial.  There is a big box that gets hot if you turn a dial.  It has my wonderful refrigerator where I keep drinks and yogurt, but it has all these other things in it....drawers, cupboards...I don't understand the rest.  If you have any quick easy ideas for what I'm suppose to do in this room, let me know.  My poor husband never gets a decent meal and my kids live on microwaved chicken nuggetts because I hate to cook.  Maybe I should turn a new leaf, but not too quickly.  I don't like cutting up things or breading or sauteeing.....or just about anything....just quick easy things.

THANKS!

proudmommy690
Moving...Hate moving! But can't wait to!!
Yesterday at 3:26 PM
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 11:34 PM
lol welcome... i guess you're joking right?!

Quoting Elise888:

Hi,

I have this room inside my house and I'm not sure what it is for.  It has this thing with four round things that get very hot if you turn a dial.  There is a big box that gets hot if you turn a dial.  It has my wonderful refrigerator where I keep drinks and yogurt, but it has all these other things in it....drawers, cupboards...I don't understand the rest.  If you have any quick easy ideas for what I'm suppose to do in this room, let me know.  My poor husband never gets a decent meal and my kids live on microwaved chicken nuggetts because I hate to cook.  Maybe I should turn a new leaf, but not too quickly.  I don't like cutting up things or breading or sauteeing.....or just about anything....just quick easy things.

THANKS!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
Moving...Hate moving! But can't wait to!!
Yesterday at 3:26 PM
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 11:34 PM
welcome new members!!! glad to have you!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GiseleDumond
by New Member on Aug. 27, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Hello
My name is Gisele I'm from Cornwall Canada, I'm the mother of 5. Oldest being 13yrs-18 mos 3 girls 2 boys.
I just wanted to talk and maybe meet other mom's like myself, dealing with some of the same things I am.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 4:59 PM
Hello!

Quoting sweetgirl292009:

hello i just want to say thank you so much for letting me join the group

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Hi April. Welcome!

Quoting LilLady75:

Hello everyone! My name is April and I am a 37 year old Georgia livin' (Florida born) lady. I currently work out of the home as my DH office manager, he is a truck driver. We have two great kids, DD will be 13 in a couple of weeks and DS is 19. I love to cook and bake! I can't wait to chat with you all and share ideas and suggestions.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:03 PM
Hi Cheri! Welcome! My kids are the same. I love cooking new things for my family as well.

Quoting momofthree431:

my name is cheri, im 26 yrs old and i have 3 children ages 8,7 and 5. im always looking for new recipes to try for them, i dont think they mind much as to what i cook for them, as long as it tastes good, but i do get a little bored making them the same meals.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Hi Jennifer. Welcome. That is the way to go for us too, one day at a time.

Quoting swfmom2002:

I'm Jennifer, I live in NY. I have a girl 10, and a boy 8. We r just trying to make it, one day at a time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)