Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

how are youWelcome to Inside the Kitchen! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Replies (251-260):
Flaca43
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2012 at 8:05 PM
Welcome! Maybe you can make a post of your own and I'm sure you will get plenty of replies for great ideas! Have fun!

Quoting puella:

Wow, that Hamburger Helper line perked me up!  Epicurious.com and allrecipes.com are good.  Do you have a favorite?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2012 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds and looks good! Would you like to make a part with this recipe so all the Ladies will see it? I bet they will like to try it!

Quoting sondatter:

i have a recipe of indian... chicken gravy good with rice or bread. or chapthi made out of all purpose flour. like how you make bread. cook in frying pan.just front and back.

take chicken marinate with

gingergarlic paste       1 tsp

turmeric powder         1tsp

chilli powder                1tsp(according to the amount of chicken)

pepper powder           1tsp(according to how hot you take food)

curd                            1small bowl(till this for marination)

ingrediants:

salt                             to taste

onions                         1 big chopped(according to family size.)

tomotoes                   2 medium size.

chicken masala          1 tsp not more than that.

marinate and keep it aside for an hour. by the time finish your little household work or watch your favourite show. once done back to the kitchen.

now take the frying pan. pour some oil add indian garam masala whole not the powder. you get in indian grocery. very little then add some chopped onions, tomatoes, cook nicely untill is cooked fully. add the marinated chicken and mix throughly add little water to it and close the lid and leave for some time until chicken is cooked fully add salt to taste .if you want you can try it with your herbs also, like oregano the one i know familiar. just try it and see .you will ofsure like it. see u again in another mouth watering receipe.

here are some snaps for your idea.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Joy-lucky
by New Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Hi, I'm Joy! I live in Bronx, NY with my husband (8 yrs) and our 2 sons (5yrs & 2 yrs).  We really enjoy traveling, hanging out together as a family, movies, books, board games and eating (lol).  I'm really excited about joining this group and learning new ideas about how to spice up our kitchen and eating (mainly for my picky eaters-- big & lil). 

Flaca43
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Hi Joy! Welcome! I'm sure you  will enjoy this group and find great new recipes and tips from all the wonderful posts!

Quoting Joy-lucky:

Hi, I'm Joy! I live in Bronx, NY with my husband (8 yrs) and our 2 sons (5yrs & 2 yrs).  We really enjoy traveling, hanging out together as a family, movies, books, board games and eating (lol).  I'm really excited about joining this group and learning new ideas about how to spice up our kitchen and eating (mainly for my picky eaters-- big & lil). 

zeni1984
by New Member on Sep. 9, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Hi i am zeenat and i m mother of 4 kids. i am 28  and live in jeddah. i like to read and spend quality time with my kids.

jmr03ten
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Nice picture. I'm new to this so am just finding my way around. I live in Gambrills, MD, and am the mother of 4, grandmother of 3 with another on the way. My daughter is pregnant--she just got married last June--and there will be 16 years between her sons. I hope she does a good job, as her father and I raised her first born because she was only 16 when she had him and all she wanted to do was go back to work. She went back when he was 2 weeks old, so I feel like his mother. We dragged him to every sports event we had, and having 4 kids all involved in sports meant a lot of running. He particularly liked basketball. The rhythm of the ball and the squeak of the shoes knocked him out every time! He was a good baby and is a good young man,

dimplebhatt
by New Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 6:36 AM

Hi

I am dimple from india

ktlykwoah
by New Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 2:22 PM

My name is Katie and I have a five year old and a three year old. We live in the desert of Arizona. I have become a stay at home in the last couple months and as some one said before, it is an adjustment. I haven't really done a lot of cooking in my lifetime but since becoming a SAHM I find that I have more time to try and more little hands to help. So far every recipe we have tried has turned out fabulously! Looking forward to trying more.

emptynesst
by New Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Hello. Im Teresa. Married mother of 3 adult children...and geandbaby #8 on tbe way!
Always looking for new easy dinner ideas!
twinsmom0925
by New Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 7:58 AM

Hey there everybody! I've been away from cafemom for some years and came across it again this morning. Immediately I remembered what fun I always had and the friends that I met and wondered "why on earth did I ever leave?" So here I am...I'm back!  :)

bow down

"If you can't beat the guy in front of you, at least make him break the record."

Have a super fantanstic day!   Luv u!  Lori

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN