Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

how are youWelcome to Inside the Kitchen! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Replies (261-270):
ms.meg
by New Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 10:21 AM

I am Meghan. I LOVE cooking for my family and 9 out of 10 times I cook from scratch!

I joined cafe mom to see what it was like and there is so much info! WOW!

how are you

Taylor20
by New Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Hi everyone! My name is Stephanie, I live in North Carolina, with my fiance and our 17 month old son. I am a stay at home mom, which I love but is not easy for my fiance to adjust to. I love to cook!! Baking of course is more fun for me though, and I love doing crafts, especially crafts I can use for decorating our home!!

Danyell9301
by Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Hello all;

I am Tracy single mother of 2 girls. 1 in college (19yrs) and 1 in middle school (6th grade) 11 yrs. I am very active in all parts of their lives. I enjoy sharing life experiences with others.

isabellecarrier
by New Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Hi everyone. I enjoy cooking as it's relaxing me a lot as weird as it seems (like i said on another section) I like to put music on and have a glass of wine while doing it. I'm full equiped hahahahaha In fact i think i'm a bit crazy about it. The thing is, i'm having problems finding time for it. Hope my english was good enough for to understand. Thanks

Flaca43
by Silver Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Hi Zeenat! Welcome! You will enjoy it here!

Quoting zeni1984:

Hi i am zeenat and i m mother of 4 kids. i am 28  and live in jeddah. i like to read and spend quality time with my kids.

Flaca43
by Silver Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Hi! Welcome! I think if your daughter is doing good now and is prepared, she will do just fine. I'm sure you will be there to help her out with advice and suggestions as she needs it too. Sounds like a great family to me! Enjoy!

Quoting jmr03ten:

Nice picture. I'm new to this so am just finding my way around. I live in Gambrills, MD, and am the mother of 4, grandmother of 3 with another on the way. My daughter is pregnant--she just got married last June--and there will be 16 years between her sons. I hope she does a good job, as her father and I raised her first born because she was only 16 when she had him and all she wanted to do was go back to work. She went back when he was 2 weeks old, so I feel like his mother. We dragged him to every sports event we had, and having 4 kids all involved in sports meant a lot of running. He particularly liked basketball. The rhythm of the ball and the squeak of the shoes knocked him out every time! He was a good baby and is a good young man,

Flaca43
by Silver Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Hi Dimple! Welcome!

Quoting dimplebhatt:

Hi

I am dimple from india

Flaca43
by Silver Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Hi Katie. Welcome! I think that's awesome that each dish you are trying tastes great! You can find even more great dishes here in this group that you should try too. Be sure to post your favorite recipes here too!

Quoting ktlykwoah:

My name is Katie and I have a five year old and a three year old. We live in the desert of Arizona. I have become a stay at home in the last couple months and as some one said before, it is an adjustment. I haven't really done a lot of cooking in my lifetime but since becoming a SAHM I find that I have more time to try and more little hands to help. So far every recipe we have tried has turned out fabulously! Looking forward to trying more.

Flaca43
by Silver Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello Teresa! Welcome! Congratulations on the new little one coming to your family soon!

Quoting emptynesst:

Hello. Im Teresa. Married mother of 3 adult children...and geandbaby #8 on tbe way!
Always looking for new easy dinner ideas!

Flaca43
by Silver Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Hi! Welcome back! I'm sure you will jump right into all th great posts and be sure to make some of your own! We would love to hear about all the yummy recipes you enjoy making.

Quoting twinsmom0925:

Hey there everybody! I've been away from cafemom for some years and came across it again this morning. Immediately I remembered what fun I always had and the friends that I met and wondered "why on earth did I ever leave?" So here I am...I'm back!  :)

bow down

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement