Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

how are youWelcome to Inside the Kitchen! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Replies (291-300):
LovinCJnEli
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Im Brittany , mommy of 2 handsome boys CJ (3) and Eli (1). Im 22 yrs old , a full-time porter & MA, full-time mom and a full-time student. Love cooking and baking, especially since my little men love eating. 1st time being involved on a mommy site so this should be fun

garjain
by Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Hello my fellow cafe moms, my name is Garima. I live in Northern Virginia area. I'm married for almost 17 years and have two kids - daughter is 14 years old (a ninth grader) and my son is 6 1/2 (a first grader). I'm SAHM, had never worked outside the house, but do lot of Volunteer work in both their school. I'm really excited to meet you all! 

KeiraRose
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Hello ladies! I'm just here looking for ways to make good meals that will satisfy, but that are easy to make and cheap.

kimberly161
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Hello I'm Kimberly. Mom to six (one more on the way). counting my mom who lives with us too I am feeding 9 people each night. I love to cook. I guess that's good because I feel like there is always someone to feed.

wolfgirlbec
by Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 1:23 AM
Hi there! I'm Becki & brand spankin' new to the group!I'm looking forward to meeting some new friends here & both finding and sharing some yummy new recipes! I'm a happlily married mother of 2 human children 5 'furbabies"(2 dogs,2 kittens,& a hamster)& an unabiased bookworm,baker & cook(for fun,friends & family,not professionally!),as well as also being a 'Once Upon a Time','Supernatural' & 'True Blood' addict! I also love nature & taking 'night walks' with my family(though we like to walk in the morning & afternoon too! Lol!) Anyway! I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you better in the near future. Until next time then...
kelr
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 3:30 PM

I live in south Texas and I am also a newbie to this state as I am the site. This year has been filled with all sorts of first.

I am a SAHM and I have a 12 year old daughter and a pretty awesome husband.

My husband says I just love to make things and I do. What is hard is deciding what I really want to do first.

I love baking, crafting, scrapping, taking pictures, and putting on birthday parties. I love to see people smile.

I am excited about being here and want to start off by saying thank you for the invite.

Flaca43
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 8:46 PM
Hi Brittany. Welcome! You have your hands full! You came to the right place for some great tips, ideas and great conversation to help you relax and have some fun!

Quoting LovinCJnEli:

Im Brittany , mommy of 2 handsome boys CJ (3) and Eli (1). Im 22 yrs old , a full-time porter & MA, full-time mom and a full-time student. Love cooking and baking, especially since my little men love eating. 1st time being involved on a mommy site so this should be fun

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 8:48 PM
Hello Garima. Welcome! You are going to enjoy it here! Happy Posting!

Quoting garjain:

Hello my fellow cafe moms, my name is Garima. I live in Northern Virginia area. I'm married for almost 17 years and have two kids - daughter is 14 years old (a ninth grader) and my son is 6 1/2 (a first grader). I'm SAHM, had never worked outside the house, but do lot of Volunteer work in both their school. I'm really excited to meet you all! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 8:49 PM
Hello and Welcome! You will find some great meals for you and your family to try out! Have fun looking around at the different recipes.

Quoting KeiraRose:

Hello ladies! I'm just here looking for ways to make good meals that will satisfy, but that are easy to make and cheap.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Hi Kimberly! Welcome! There are some great recipes here for you and your family, I bet everyone will love!

Quoting kimberly161:

Hello I'm Kimberly. Mom to six (one more on the way). counting my mom who lives with us too I am feeding 9 people each night. I love to cook. I guess that's good because I feel like there is always someone to feed.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN