Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

how are youWelcome to Inside the Kitchen! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Replies (301-310):
Flaca43
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 8:53 PM
Hi Becki! Welcome! You came to a great place for tips, advice and fun! Enjoy!!

Quoting wolfgirlbec:

Hi there! I'm Becki & brand spankin' new to the group!I'm looking forward to meeting some new friends here & both finding and sharing some yummy new recipes! I'm a happlily married mother of 2 human children 5 'furbabies"(2 dogs,2 kittens,& a hamster)& an unabiased bookworm,baker & cook(for fun,friends & family,not professionally!),as well as also being a 'Once Upon a Time','Supernatural' & 'True Blood' addict! I also love nature & taking 'night walks' with my family(though we like to walk in the morning & afternoon too! Lol!) Anyway! I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you better in the near future. Until next time then...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 8:54 PM
Hello. Welcome! This is a great place, you will enjoy it!

Quoting kelr:

I live in south Texas and I am also a newbie to this state as I am the site. This year has been filled with all sorts of first.

I am a SAHM and I have a 12 year old daughter and a pretty awesome husband.

My husband says I just love to make things and I do. What is hard is deciding what I really want to do first.

I love baking, crafting, scrapping, taking pictures, and putting on birthday parties. I love to see people smile.

I am excited about being here and want to start off by saying thank you for the invite.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HiDi
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Thank you for the welcome;into, a 'someone is baking something,nd it smells divine!,group! Presently, a Cafe Mom member since May,2012;abakingnd,married(late-in-life-age-forty),step-children-grown,grandchildren,etc.. The 'workplace;and,online schooling' beckons;and, we shall see what 'pans-out'! A wonderful,fall season to all Inside the Kitchen members!

Flaca43
by Silver Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 12:04 PM
Busy Mom! Sounds fun though! Happy Fall to you!

Quoting HiDi:

Thank you for the welcome;into, a 'someone is baking something,nd it smells divine!,group! Presently, a Cafe Mom member since May,2012;abakingnd,married(late-in-life-age-forty),step-children-grown,grandchildren,etc.. The 'workplace;and,online schooling' beckons;and, we shall see what 'pans-out'! A wonderful,fall season to all Inside the Kitchen members!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trunuty4
by New Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:51 AM
Hello. I have 3 kids ,and I love to cook.I am interested Ideas in th kitchen as well as great recipes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Silver Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:59 AM
Hello and Welcome!!

Quoting trunuty4:

Hello. I have 3 kids ,and I love to cook.I am interested Ideas in th kitchen as well as great recipes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
formeomy
by New Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:11 PM

Hi,

My name is Paige, I am a stay at home single Mom of many, was lucky enough to have a mother who was a professional cheif and pastry maker, cake decorator..... Yes I have a waist line <smiles> Sadly she passed a way a couple yrs ago and although I miss her dearly, my eldest daughter has taken her place in my kitchen! Love to cook is putting it mildly... I wish I could take all the credit for her talants, but truley just taght her the basics and little things my mother taught me and she  took it to the next level and MORE..... I am so blessed

dawnviola
by New Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Hi Everyone -- I'm Dawn from Florida. I'm a chef and food stylist, and in fact, just finished working on some CafeMom videos that were filmed right here in Orlando and Tampa. If you haven't had a chance to check them out, please do -- Dinner Boot Camp: http://www.cafemom.com/video/show/72/Dinner_Boot_Camp

And if you ever have cooking questions, please feel free to ask me, I'm so glad to help! Great to meet you all :-)

JuliannaRenee
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Mom of a four year old with a second on the way. My profession is pastries and I have worked in restaurants for a year now. I love my work. Love the kitchen, creativity and expression. I dabble in cooking but I do not have schooling or training in it. I hope to learn new things and also help give hints for people on desserts of all sorts.
JudyAnnMomof4
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Hello,I am Judy.I am a mother of 4,Granny of 4 and wife for 35 years.I love to cook,crochet,read and watch t.v..When you make it to my age and you have cooked for a family for so many years you just get really good at it.We have been through hard times and I can make food stretch .I want to may be become a cook for a family.I am disabled and am home a lot..I hope to make friends here.Peace,Judy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN