Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

how are youWelcome to Inside the Kitchen! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Replies (331-340):
emilyrosenj
by Margaret on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Welcome Angela!  Nice to have you here!

Quoting SexyAngelBaby:

I am Angela Kennedy, I live in Wyoming with my Husband and my beatiful daughter who is almost 5. I am going to be 24 Saturday. I am SAHM, working on my bacholers degree towards elementary teaching so in the next few years I can work at a school. I love to cook meals and learn new recipes. I am starting to enjoy baking some also!

Margaret

Back2Him
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Hello all! My name is Sara, I am 29 years old. I live in WI with my husband and two children. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to bake and cook! I just started getting into cake decorating this year.

I am a stay at home mom and student with 3 weeks of class ledt until graduation.

I like to read, walk, watch movies and relax with friends and family!

emilyrosenj
by Margaret on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Welcome Sara!  Just jump right in!

Quoting Back2Him:

Hello all! My name is Sara, I am 29 years old. I live in WI with my husband and two children. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to bake and cook! I just started getting into cake decorating this year.

I am a stay at home mom and student with 3 weeks of class ledt until graduation.

Margaret

Crissy2424
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Hello! My name is Crissy. I live in NH. I dont' cook, but my DH does. I mostly bake. I am 24 years old with a 3 year old daughter.

Flaca43
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Hi Crissy. Welcome!

Quoting Crissy2424:

Hello! My name is Crissy. I live in NH. I dont' cook, but my DH does. I mostly bake. I am 24 years old with a 3 year old daughter.

Lost72lbs
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Hi Moms !!!   I just started with this yesterday, so all a little new to me, but figuring it out, lol

I have a great recipies I would love to share !!!  

Godspitgrl
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Welcome Crissy! This is a great plave to get wasy recipes and start learning. 

Quoting Crissy2424:

Godspitgrl
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Welcome Sara! I would love to see some of your decorated cakes. 

Quoting Back2Him:

Godspitgrl
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Welcome Angela! 

Quoting SexyAngelBaby:

I am Angela Kennedy, I live in Wyoming with my Husband and my beatiful daughter who is almost 5. I am going to be 24 Saturday. I am SAHM, working on my bacholers degree towards elementary teaching so in the next few years I can work at a school. I love to cook meals and learn new recipes. I am starting to enjoy baking some also!

Godspitgrl
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Welcome Juanita! 

Quoting sanj1213:

Hi ladies! My name is Juanita, been married for 13 years and have a 19 month old son. Looking foward to being a part of this group. One more thing,, I'm always inside the kitchen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement