Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

how are youWelcome to Inside the Kitchen! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Replies (41-50):
johnny4ever
by Tracy on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:30 AM

I live in Ohio.I am a Married sahm to one.

mommyof2macs
by Kendra on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:03 PM
Hello everyone....my name is kendra.....I live in Ohio with my husband and 2 children.....Jd just turned 7 April 10........(he is exactly like his father which isn't always good lol......and then there is my princess jade....she just turned 4 today...my family r my life but I'm hoping to maybe meet some Pol on here to talk to
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
retnuh26
by New Member on May. 3, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Hi, I'm Blossom from the Philippines. I've been married for almost 2 years now... I have a son name Markhunter... I love to cook babyfoods for my son... and love to meet different moms all over the globe...

BannerElkHogans
by New Member on May. 5, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Hello every guy/gal- I'm Issy an I am a country girl with a very unique upbringing.......an I am a South paw--can cook circle's around most people or girlfriends I have-their always wanting tips or advice so I'm trying to Broden my Horizon's so I can help them an me :)

xaviermyworld
by New Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello my name is Tasha!! I'm a mother of an amazing 1 year old boy Xavier I'm engaged to be married!!!! I'm self employed i really enjoy being home to talk care of our my baby boy!!! i also attend school for my associates degree in Baking & Pastry.I'm really exited to have found a site where i can communicate with other mothers like my self i would also like to make new friends

25beengoodtome
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2012 at 10:14 PM

hello ladies, my name ias Marie. I'm a retired mom , raised 2 fine men, i have an 8yo Granddaughter, and a 1 yo grandson.

I am living the single life, in an apartment for the very first time in my life . I am beginning to adjust to cooking for 1.  I find this very challenging, ( I grew up in a fimily of 7 children.) LOL!  my biggest challenge is cooking smaller portions. I share a refridgerator, so storage space is limited.

angeloflove44
by on May. 13, 2012 at 11:54 AM

hello iam stacey i am new  trying to learn different stuffkids stocking

charhill
by New Member on May. 15, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Hello my name is Char and I am a single mother of 4 children, of which my oldest is about to graduate Marine boot camp on June 1st.. I am a very proud mother/father of my children. I have done the best I can as a single mother. My oldest boy loves his sports and my youngest boy wants to be just like him. My youngest daughter loves being a girly girl and is trying out for high school cheer. I want them occupied and off the streets and want them to make something of themselves.

emilyrosenj
by Margaret on May. 16, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Welcome ladies!

courtneycra
by New Member on May. 16, 2012 at 3:56 PM
hey, my name is courtney and im a mom to 3,were hoping to have another soon, live in florida with my dh of almost 9yrs. I'm a stay at home mom
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN