Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

how are youWelcome to Inside the Kitchen! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Replies (501-510):
debo52
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:18 AM

thank you

TyLoves1
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Hi, my name is Ty-Anne and cooking is my stress reliever.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sanj1213
by Juanita on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting TyLoves1:

Hi, my name is Ty-Anne and cooking is my stress reliever.

Hi Ty-Anne, welcome to the group:)
sanj1213
by Juanita on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Quoting Sweet_mouse:

Hi everyone.  My name is Micki,  I have 2 sons (25 and 19), who are in the USAF. 

Hi Micki, welcome to the group:)
sanj1213
by Juanita on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:33 AM
Quoting LoriAnn87:

Hello Everyone.

My name is LoriAnn, I have a 4 1/2 year old son will be turning 5 in 2 weeks and I'm having another boy due in March.

Hi LoriAnn, welcome to the group:)
sanj1213
by Juanita on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Quoting babygirlwill:

Hi I'm Taisha I'm 44 I have been Married for 22 yrs to my very loving and supportive husband . We have 3 adult children and 4 wonderful grandchildren.  I love to cook and decorate for every holiday. We have 3 dogs that are part of our family. we live in texas. I'm unable to work now because of my illness but on my goods days I love to cook but baking is my speicality. :)

Hi Taisha, welcome to the group:)
sanj1213
by Juanita on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:35 AM
Quoting Wahmgina:

Hi my name is Gina. I am a mother of three adult children...yes I have an empty nest :-)  I live in NYC and work outside the home for The New York City Department of Education.  I am also the CFO of a Multi-Media Production company. 

Glad to meet you all!

Hi Gina, welcome to the group:)
sanj1213
by Juanita on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:37 AM
Quoting Mells1204:

My name is Mellissa, I will have my babygirl in April of 2013, My boyfriend of (almost) 3 years & I are about to move to Loris, Sc. It will be a better home then where we are now, But I love to cook and find new things to make, My mom should have been a chef, because her magic is made in the kitchen, she makes the best homemade food. :)

Ho Mellissa, welcome to the group:)
1hotmama87
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Hi my name is Jessica I live in Portland,OR. I am a stay a home mom of 2 little boys and a full time student. I also sell Avon in my spare time. I love to cook so I look forward to learning new things from you ladies!

Ding dong its the Avon lady!! Check out our holiday items!

sanj1213
by Juanita on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:38 AM
Quoting Antsbabigurl:

HEY LADIES. XENITA HERE. I'M A MARRIED SAHMOTHER OF TWO. I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING PEOPLE AND MAKING FRIENDS.

Hi Xenita, welcome to the group:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement