The Family Piggy Bank

Planning for your family's future

Group Home

Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

how are youWelcome to Inside the Kitchen! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Replies (51-60):
SweetLuci
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Hi. I'm Luci from Florida. I love to cook and share recipes.

cchatham30
by New Member on May. 18, 2012 at 6:08 PM

My name is Carrie, I live in N.E. Tennessee (In the tricities area) I am a SAHM.  I have 2 children, Harley is 7, Payton is 10. We moved here with the hubby's job so I don't really have many friends here. Would like to meet people in the area!  If you ever have a question, feel free to ask! I am an open book! Look forward to meeting/chatting with you ladies! =)

shaiana
by New Member on May. 20, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Hi I'm Shaiana and I love to bake. I always start a week by baking my kids fave cookies! I'm a busy mom, who isn't? Anyway I'm from Oregon but occassionally moved a lot but I always makes sure my kids are doing fine whenever we move. (sigh) I know, they always complain and even cry whenever we move cause they miss their friends they say, I just make up to them by family bonding every weekend. It works that way with my family and I hope it still will. ;)

jcarag
by New Member on May. 20, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Hello, I live in Westchester, IL with my husband and 5 children. I am a SAHM and an online store owner. I like reading, writing, exercising, cooking, and spending time with the family.

s.t.e.p.h
by on May. 21, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Hey...I'm Steph. I'm a sahm to 3 kids ages 4,6 and 8. We live in Wisconsin. So excited to have found this group. I love being in the kitchen!

Dardenella
by Member on May. 21, 2012 at 2:56 PM

HiI am Mary

My DH and I celebrated 36 yeas a few moths ago and we have 2 grown children and 2 grandbabies.

I like to cook and I am the King's personaly cook at Renn Faire.

rrmm2119
by New Member on May. 22, 2012 at 3:14 PM

My name is Erika. I am a stay at home military wife. We are currently stationed in Hawaii and I have two little boys. They are 2 years old and 10 months old. I love to cook and am always trying new recipes. 

arizonamom5
by New Member on May. 24, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Hi, I'm a stay at home mother of 5 gorgeous kids and when I'm bored....yes bored:)  I love to bake!!!!!!!!!!

LessPlastics
by on May. 25, 2012 at 11:59 AM

I'm Amy =] I live in Massachusetts and I'm currently 6 months pregnant with my first child.

Antosha2
by New Member on May. 25, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Hi, My name is Antosha I'm a sahm, from Kansas City, Ks married 3 years to my wonderful husband, I have 2 kids, my daughter will be 3 in Nov. my son is 7mths. I love to cook but I consider myself a grilling lady I also love tending to my garden and spending plenty of qt with my family
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)