Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

how are youWelcome to Inside the Kitchen! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Replies (511-520):
sanj1213
by Juanita on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:40 AM
Quoting Sweet_mouse:

What would y'all like to know? I am 40 yrs. old and single, Now that my boys are out of the house (who knew empty nest syndrome was real?!?!) I have become a work-a-holic and usually work 14-16 hr days. because i really dont know what else to do with myself. I have had a child by my side since i was 15 yrs old, and suddenly...POOF...they are both gone! Jake is stationed at Andrews Air Force Base, and Braxton is in college on a scholarship through the JROTC, and USAF bound when he is finished. I have a cat (named Mouse) she is the sweetest thing in the world, and probably the reason i remained sane while Jake was at Lackland Air Force Base and I couldnt talk to him for 8 weeks. My boys are my heart and soul, and i am pretty much lost and alone without them. I love to cook (even though i have no one to cook for) and i play "hidden object" games on my computer when i'm not at work

Hi! Welcome to the group:)
sanj1213
by Juanita on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:42 AM
Quoting britbratjackson:

my name is brittenee im 17 and in my last year of high school

Hi Brittenee, welcome to the group!
Bookwormy
by New Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:42 AM
Hi! I'm 42yo & live in Central TX w/my illegal wife of almost 10 years & our almost 6yo DD. We both work outside the home now, though my DW was a SAHM for DD's first year once my maternity leave ran out. I'm a psychotherapist/clinical social worker w/teen girls.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sanj1213
by Juanita on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:43 AM
Quoting debo52:

hi i,m debi thank you for adding me i lokk forward to chatting and meeting new friends here

love to cook have a husband and 2kids one is home 16

my daughter is a a manger of a group home

Hi Debi, welcome to the group!
sanj1213
by Juanita on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Quoting 1hotmama87:

Hi my name is Jessica I live in Portland,OR. I am a stay a home mom of 2 little boys and a full time student. I also sell Avon in my spare time. I love to cook so I look forward to learning new things from you ladies!

Hi Jessica, welcome to the group:)
gardenofeating
by New Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:02 AM

Not, a typical Mom; my passion for adventure is at least as strong as my passion for great food. After raising my son (and then sseing him off to the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park; I literally threw caution to the wind and sailed off into the sunset on a charter yacht in the Eastern Caribbean. It was there that my work as a chef led to the recipes contained in my new cookbook: The Garden of Eating. Donna

Flaca43
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Welcome!

Quoting gardenofeating:

Not, a typical Mom; my passion for adventure is at least as strong as my passion for great food. After raising my son (and then sseing him off to the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park; I literally threw caution to the wind and sailed off into the sunset on a charter yacht in the Eastern Caribbean. It was there that my work as a chef led to the recipes contained in my new cookbook: The Garden of Eating. Donna

WomanMarine1985
by New Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Hi I am Kim. I am 47 married for 20 yrs. and have 3 sons.  I enjoy cooking, crafting, gaming and singing.  I am a veteran of the USMC.  I am disabled and work from home as a tech support agent.  Anything ya want to know just ask.

Kim

SweetLuci
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Hi Kim, glad to have you here.

Quoting WomanMarine1985:

Hi I am Kim. I am 47 married for 20 yrs. and have 3 sons.  I enjoy cooking, crafting, gaming and singing.  I am a veteran of the USMC.  I am disabled and work from home as a tech support agent.  Anything ya want to know just ask.

Kim

APJrzy
by New Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Hello everyone, I'm Anne and from NJ; I'm a divorced mom of 2 beautiful children - 25 yr old daughter who will be making a grandmother for the first time and a 17 yr old son.... I am engaged to a wonderful man!  ... never knew they existed!   I am looking forward to building a new kitchen and recipe catalog for our new home and hearts together! <3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN