The Family Piggy Bank

Planning for your family's future

Group Home

Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

how are youWelcome to Inside the Kitchen! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Replies (61-70):
Dereksmom1018
by Member on May. 27, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Hello, my name is Beth. I've always liked to cook for others and eat.  I've been collecting recipies since I was in 8th grade and was in the cooking club in high school.  I like to try new things with food. Sometimes all I think about is food!!! I'm dieting which means I'm always hungry. Can anyone else relate?

schultzal
by Member on May. 29, 2012 at 4:01 AM

I'm Amber, and I am a 26 year-old mom-to-be. I'm 20 weeks pregnant, today. I'm American, and live in Sydney, Australia with my Australian husband. I love to cook, and am always looking for inspiration.

GeorgiaMom85
by New Member on May. 29, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Hi everyone, I'm Alice and I have 3 boys who love to eat, thankfully my oldest boy's girlfriend is a kitchen consultant and sold me a very nice kitchen set that actually help me enjoy cooking more and actually alot faster which comes in handy when i get home late from work. They cook with me which is great bonding time with them.

witchyoneru
by New Member on May. 30, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Hello

My name is Lauren and households are my thing, Yep that's me! I clean for myself first and because I love to clean....now I do it for others! I treat their homes as though they were mine. I know alot of tricks and trust me....they all love me and that's what makes me so happy, making them so happy.

Texascandee
by on May. 31, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Hi ya'll, I just recently found out about this board.  My name is Deborah and I live in Texas with my so and out dog Frazier.  I have a grown daughter and an 8 yo grandson that is my world.  I fill my days besides cleaning with playing on the computer, sewing, crochet, or baking.  I love to bake and will try making anything at least once.  I look forward to checking out the board and maybe giving/learning some new ideas.

Sisteract
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Hi all-

I am an empty nester and semi-retired Nicu nurse, and I split my time between Southern CA where my husband lives and works and my own home in Northern CA. I have a daughter soon to be 25, who lives and works in So America. My son is a college Jr-

I love to cook.

bertie4
by Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 8:09 AM

I just joined this group. Looking forward to all the new cooking ideas I will learn.  Hopefully I will use what I learn!! 

Alison82
by New Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Hi...I'm Alison, mama to Kristy 7 & Evelyn almost 3. I love baking! 

Sassy917
by New Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Hello from Southeast Arizona!  I'm Lisa.

AiW
by Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:50 PM
I am a SAHM with one little one. She has multiple food allergies, so I cook and bake pretty much everything we eat. I've grown to love cooking shows and magazines (ok, possibly addicted, if we didn't always have children's programming running on the t.v.). Always looking for new ideas to try within our restrictions or recipes to rework.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)