Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

how are youWelcome to Inside the Kitchen! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Replies (691-696):
Godspitgrl
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Welcome Charlene!

Quoting FallenDreamz:

Hi my name is Charlene I been married for 10 years we have 3 girls and 1 boy am a  SAHM we just moved to California a year ago for his job it has taken us all over the place so being here is very different but I love the weather and the people. I love to bake and one day hope to open a small bakery am self taught and I learned from watching my grandma and mom. I love to make crafts as well and have tried everything under the blue moon :D makes my husband nuts but he loves me and all my things I want to try I can't wait to meet new moms and make some new friends ♥

Godspitgrl
1 mom liked this

Welcome Tasha! 

Quoting ToYnyc:

Hi, my name is Tasha i'm a sahm of 2 boys, i love to cook , i love to eat and i'm always looking for new recipes  and sharing some of my favorites.

Godspitgrl

Welcome Mandy!

Quoting bookworm14:

I'm Mandy, from Michigan. I live with my boyfriend of 3 years and his 2 kids...nearly 8 & 12, one of each. I seem to do much of the cooking for the family, so maybe this group will help me come up with new ideas! I look forward to getting to know everyone :-)

Godspitgrl
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Welcome Lydia!

Quoting Lidee:

Hi my name is Lydia I am a S@HM former KG teacher.  Mommy of 3 Boys & 3 dogs.  I love to cook, run, read, & garden.  We live in the middle of the forest on top of a mtn. in the Smoky Mtns.  Gorgeous Views!!

ReniaEats
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:32 AM
2 moms liked this

I haven't but I'm going to now! Thanks for sharing.

trunuty4
by New Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Welcome
Quoting trunuty4:

Hello. I have 3 kids ,and I love to cook.I am interested Ideas in th kitchen as well as great recipes kissing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement