Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Posted by   + Show Post

On some groups, members have requested that we add their 1st names to their posts on the group.

For example:  I had a thought!

If you'd like us to add your name to your posts, just reply to this thread and let us know your 1st name:)

Thank you for being a member of the Dinner Ideas group!

waveAmy

by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Replies (41-50):
VisionSeeker
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Mo please and thank you

mommythree0508
by Corinne on Sep. 3, 2012 at 4:24 PM
Corinne
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyB
Yesterday at 11:38 AM
Advice for Moms Group - CafeMom

Share parenting and relationship advice, recipes, baby names and everything from potty training to weight loss tips.

by Head Admin on Sep. 4, 2012 at 10:22 AM

bow down

amacklinrd
by Amy on Sep. 6, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Amy

VisionSeeker
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Mo please and thanks!

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Sep. 15, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Yes, please!  Rhonda

aneela
by Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 1:16 PM

anyone else?

clowry02
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 1:26 PM

chrissy

HiDi
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this

My 'thank yous' to all In the Kitchen group members;and, my first 'Dianne' can be added with the CafeHiDi! It was by 'accident'(hmm,serendipty,maybe?) the In the Kitchen 'popped-up out of nowhere'! I was heading to my 'Baking 101 group.Do you think their giving me a 'subtle thought' "You further remedial work;in,the,kitchen;and,prayerfully,our comrade group,"In the Kitchen" might be able to save you,and us!"(LOL/SMILE). Let us make our intro's, a CafeMom member since May,2012,married(late-in-life-age-forty),step-grown children,grandchildren,the whole smacka-roos(smile),looking for returning to the work force,returning to 'online schooling' for the Certified Traditionalist Naturopath.An  over all summation ,what a treasure,and my weekly delight,joy to be a member of various Cafe Mum groups;and, to be privileged to be a we rockgroup hugCafeMom member! A truly glorious,cozy,fall season to all In the Kitchen  members & good health!!!

formeomy
by New Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Sure!  Paige

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN