Inside the Kitchen

Your guide to creating meal magic every day - from cooking to baking to entertaining for any occasion.

Group Home

What is your favorite dessert to cook in baking cups?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave our influencer moms Reynolds® Baked For You® StayBriteTM Baking Cups and asked them to serve a fun dessert to their family/friends using these baking cups.

Stay tuned for great pictures and new ideas for your next party. Then, tell us what dessert you like to serve in baking cups.

by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Replies (151-160):
MommeeTo4
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Yummy

Thanks Cafemom &Reynolds
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wooly
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:14 PM

I thought that's what you were talking about.  i've never used them, tho I've seen some cute ones that tempted me.  i've never bought them for anything!

crabbyD
by New Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Hi ladies, I'm Diana and a mom to 3 busy boys.  I was chosen to take part in this influencer and I'm glad I did.  Since I'm extremely busy it was hard to plan a party in order for me to bake some cupcakes so I decided that I was going to celebrate Lazy Sunday! lol... My boys loved the theme!

First let me start by saying that the design of the Reynold's cupcake cups are very chic!  I loved how sturdy they were and how they didn't stick together.  I decided to make devil's food chocolate cupcakes.  My boys loved helping me out.  I did cheat and buy the boxed mix, BUT my results were phenomenal!  The box instructs to bake for 18-22 min...I always bake cupcakes for 20minutes and the problem I've had before is that  I always over bake them and they turn out burnt on the bottom.  Well ladies I did not have that problem this time.  All my 24 cupcakes came out beautiful, moist and perfectly baked using these cup.  I was extermely pleased.... Here's the proof!

Also since I had some cups left over I decided to also bake som corn bread muffins and let me tell you ladies that they  came out super moist and delicious!!!!!

Corn Bread Muffins...

Let me add that I did take some cupcakes to work today and all the ladies at the office loved the design of the cupcake cups as wells as the actual cupcake!

Thank you Reynold's and Cafemom for giving me the opportunity to try these cups out.  I WILL definitely recommend these to everyone!

libby261
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:17 AM

The foil baking cups are great!  I use them to bake cupcakes for my daughter's class when it's her  bd.  I can get 24 foil cupcakes on my cookie sheet.  I fill the cupcakes and bake 48 at a time (I have a convection oven). It is so much faster than using a my cupcake tin 12 at a time.

do11face
by New Member on May. 8, 2012 at 4:58 PM

So, I had a big problem. I wanted to wait until we moved into our new house this past weekend to make the cupcakes but the oven at this house is not working. : / I have missed the deadline. I'm not usually one to flake on an influencer program but I can't make cupcakes without an oven.  :(

DoveChocolate
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Cup cakes are used most time in baking cups but if you use a lot imagination you can fix a lot different things in them..

Queen_Bree
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Mini Cheese cakes... 

Chymerra
by New Member on May. 9, 2012 at 6:57 AM

I want to say thank you to Cafemom and Reynolds for choosing me for this influencer.  My camera is broken....so I wasn't able to take any pictures.

I threw a "Just Because" party for my kids.  We had chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting, caffiene free soda and junk food.  My kids were thrilled about the party...lol.

I made cupcakes with the recipe off the Duncan Hines box. Normally, I make them from scratch but I was feeling lazy that day.  My kids helped with the making of the cupcakes.  My DD helped crack the eggs and spoon the batter into the baking cups.  My DS helped me beat the mixture.

The only guests I had was my 1 year old niece and she seemed to like the cupcakes.  She chowed them down within 2 mins.  Of course, since she is 1, she really didn't have much to say about the baking cups....lol.  My sister, on the other hand, loved them.  She could see a definte differance from using regular cupcake cups.

I have never used them before and I was pleasently surprised.  The cupcakes rose higher then ones baked in regular cups and the cupcakes seemed to be moister.  I will most definetly be using these again!!

Eliza1539
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I love to cook cornbread muffins in baking cups!! After they come out, I top with butter and honey! My kids love them and so do I!!

Boobah
by on May. 9, 2012 at 6:46 PM

I apologize, I could have sworn I had until the 9th!  I'm going to post anyway incase it can be of help :)  - Having uploading trouble, will add pics in a minute.

My daughter just turned 3 on April 30th, so we had her birthday party.  The cupcake cups we received were perfect because she had requested a pink, black and white birthday party.  (She was extremely specific, which cracked me up!)

This is my older daughter helping make the cake mix:

I had no idea we could use them without a cupcake tin!  That was a blessing for sure because I only had one available.  I made half with the tin and papers, and the other half I just placed the cups on the baking sheet.  I was a little skeptical...

They turned out great!  They stood up, didn't widen out or anything, and baked perfectly!

All iced and pretty:

And the birthday girl!  She loved them!  The colors did stay bright and vivid, which isn't common.  Usually the papers look all greasy and washed out.  These were perfect!

I will definitely be using these again, and will recommend them to my friends and family!  I have been inspired to try making them a little prettier next time by this post as well!  ;)  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement Advertisement